Chapter 8

He starts laughing. 'I make you nervous, don't I,' he says while smirking at me.

My heart is still beating really fast when we arrive at the car. I take a seat and quickly fasten my seatbelt. Taehyung takes a seat as well and starts the car. In the corner of my eyes I see that he's looking at me, but I keep looking out of the window. 

I avoid eye contact with Taehyung the entire ride home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I avoid eye contact with Taehyung the entire ride home. After a silent ride of twenty minutes we finally arrive at the house. We get out of the car and walk towards the front door. When Taehyung opens the front door I move past him. 'I-I'm going to my room,' I stammer. I want to walk inside, but suddenly Taehyung grabs my wrist. Startled I look up. His eyes are worried and he bites his lower lip. 'Are you...uhm... we leave in an hour,' he says while handing me the bag with the dress. I nod and he carefully lets go of my wrist. I quickly turn around and rush towards my room. I close the door behind me and with a sigh I sit down on the floor with my back against the door. 'Kim Taehyung, why are you so perfect,' I whisper to myself. I feel horrible for ignoring him the whole ride home, but I couldn't help it. I'm really starting to fall for him and I can't let that happen. Because he's an idol and I'm... I sigh.

After almost an hour I look astonished in the mirror. The dress is even more beautiful than I remembered. Gently I stroke the soft fabric. I'm startled because of a sudden knock on the door. 'May I come in?' I hear Taehyung ask. 'Yes,' I say while turning towards the door. Taehyung opens the door. 'Are you ready to...' he starts to say, but he stops mid sentence when he sees me. He looks at me from head to toe. 'Perfect,' he whispers under his breath.

 'Perfect,' he whispers under his breath

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

 'S-shall we go?' I whisper shyly. Taehyung nods and I walk past him, after which I go downstairs. Taehyung follows me downstairs, while his eyes are still on me. We get in the car and Taehyung drives of. 'Where's the party?' I ask curious. Taehyung opens his mouth to say something, but is interrupted by his phone that starts ringing. I see that it's Hitman Bang again. 'Should I get it for you, it looks important,' I say while I stretch my arm, but before I can reach the phone Taehyung grabs my hand and holds it firmly. 'No need,' he says while looking straight ahead. I try to free my hand, but he holds it tightly. 'Kim Taehyung, why are you acting so strange?' I say irritated. 'I'm not,' Taehyung says. 'Yes you are... and why is Hitman Bang warning you,' I ask while still trying to free my wrist. Taehyung abruptly hits the brake and I hit my head against the dashboard. I growl and place my hand on my head. 'You've read my messages?' Taehyung asks surprised. 

'Y-yes, but it wasn't deliberately,' I say

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'Y-yes, but it wasn't deliberately,' I say. 'And yes, my head is okay, thanks for asking,' I say sarcastically. Taehyung expression softens and he lets go of my hand. He lift his hands and places them on my cheeks. 'I'm sorry. How's your head?' he asks concerned. 'I-it's fine,' I whisper startled. He studies my face, which is turning as red as a tomato. He chuckles and bites his lower lip. 'Just trust me, okay,' he says while leaning closer. 'Okay', I murmur while avoiding eye contact. Taehyung lets go of my cheeks and starts the car again. We drive silently for a couple minutes. Suddenly Taehyung makes a right turn and from that moment on everything goes very fast. We stop in front of a large building with a red carpet and a whole group of people approach the car. They all start taking pictures and I'm blinded by all the flashes. 'W-what's going on,' I ask confused, while looking at Taehyung with big eyes. Taehyung shows me a guilty smile. 'Please play along,' he says, while getting out of the car. He closes the car door behind him and walks towards my side. He reaches for the handle of my car door, but I quickly lock it. Taehyungs eyes widen. Y/N, open the car door, he spells with his lips. I quickly shake my head and look frightened at all the people that are standing outside. Taehyung pulls hard on the handle of my car door, but it doesn't give in. He knocks on the window. 'Y/N, I'm serious, open the door, I hear him say irritated. I'm still shaking my head. 'No way,' I shout back at him. He sighs irritated and rushes back to his side of the car. I reach out to lock his side as well, but I'm to late. He throws the car door open and looks at me. 'Why are you making a scene?' he asks while raising one eyebrow. 'B-because y-you're a liar' I stammer with a shaky voice. Taehyung sighs and sits down, after which he closes the door behind him. He gently takes my hand and his expression softens. 'Why did you lie about the party?' I whisper. He chuckles. 'I'm sorry, but if I'd told you what I'm up to you hadn't come with me.' I look at him with big uncertain eyes. 'And what are you up to exactly?' 

 'And what are you up to exactly?' 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
First meeting (Taehyung x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें