Chapter 3

'Don't worry, I won't do anything to you...', he takes a step in my direction 'Unless... you want to', he says with a smirk.

'That was a good joke', I say while smiling awkwardly. I try to avoid eye contact and look at the ground. He starts to laugh and takes my suitcase. 'Please follow me', he says, while walking inside the house. Slowly I walk after him. I look around me with open mouth. 'Wow, it's really big', I say. He smiles at me and gestures me that I have to follow him. We walk upstairs and he opens a door on our left. 'Here's your room', he says while letting me in. 'If you need anything, my room is down the hall', he says with a smirk. 

I quickly not, still avoiding eye contact

I quickly not, still avoiding eye contact. 'Goodnight', he says while turning around. 'Goodnight', I murmur, after which I quickly walk into the room. With a deep sigh I close the door of the room and look around. It's a simple guest room, with a large bed, a wardrobe and a mirror. I put down my suitcase and sit down on the bed. 'What a day', I murmur to myself. I let myself fall back on the bed and I look at the ceiling. When I think back at everything that has happend today my cheeks heat up again. Why are you like this, Y/N. You get teased too easily by that ... that incredibly handsome guy, I think to myself. I immediately remember all pictures of Taehyung with bandana. I quickly shake my head. 'No, Y/N, you have to be strong. Don't get flustered by him anymore', I say out loud. *DING DONG* I suddenly hear the familiar voice of Jungkook say. I sit up in bed and grab my phone. I see that I've one new message on Army chat. I unlock my phone and see that the message is from SexyTaTa. Immediately my heart skips a beat. I curiously open the message: Sweet dreams! it says. Quickly I lock my phone again. Oh lord, he's doing this on purpose, I think while trowing away my phone. With a sigh I lay down on the bed and close my eyes. I really need to search for an apartment tomorrow, because this boy is killing me.

When I open my eyes I notice the rays of sunlight coming through the cracks of the curtains. I roll on my side and grab my phone, which of course isn't working, because I haven't charged it. 'Great job, Y/N', I murmur. With a sigh I roll on my back and look at the ceiling. I wonder if Taehyung is still sleeping. I slowly get up. If I'm going to take a shower now, It's probably less likely to bump into him than when I wait longer. I quickly get out of bed and walk on my toes to my suitcase. I open my suitcase and grab a towel and shampoo. Carefully I open the door of my room and look around the corner. 'Taehyung is probably still sleeping', I murmur to myself. Slowly I walk towards the bathroom, which was the second door on my left.. right? I open the door and automatically drop my towel and shampoo when I realise that it isn't the bathroom, but Taehyung's room. Taehyung is no longer sleeping, but is getting dressed right in front of me. He's just putting on his pants and has no shirt on yet. When he turns around to grab a shirt he sees me standing in the doorway. 'Y/N', he says surprised. 'I-I was looking for the bathroom', I stammer. His surprised face turns into a smirk. 

'But

'But... you found something even better, don't you think?', he says, while taking a step in my direction. He's playing with you again, Y/N. Don't be such a pussy show him that he can't tease you like that anymore, I think to myself. I take a deep breath and take a step forward. 'Yes... I did find something better', I say while biting my lower lip. He's startled by my sudden assertiveness. 

He probably expected me to back down, but instead I'm coming his way

He probably expected me to back down, but instead I'm coming his way. I attempt to walk as sexy as possible and try to not laugh at his shocked face. When I'm one step away from him, he recovers and smirks again. Suddenly he closes the space between us and his body is pushed against mine. Now I'm startled by his sudden move and I quickly take a step back. His smirk becomes even wider. 'Guess I win', he says while leaning towards me.