Chapter 3

Previously on Wonder:

They had arrived.

I could make it better
I could hold you tighter
On that long road
Oh you're the light

Namjoon POV

Is it me or is Taehyung a bit too excited to study for English at Y/N place?

It was slowly getting dark but we arrived at her place just in time. Taehyung stopped speed walking and casually approached the front door of her house. The members and I were behind him and saw that he was nervous since he paused before pressing the doorbell. I could feel the members being confused by his behaviour.

I was just about to knock on the door instead but Taehyung pulled me back and said, "don't, I'll do it". I backed away, soon hearing the faint sound of the doorbell chime inside of the house.

A few moments later, I heard footsteps and a pair of feet show below the door window. The person seemed to be wearing white and fluffy open toe slippers which I found very interesting.

Y/N POV

Hyun Ae opened the door. I was standing behind her.

"Sup boys, welcome to the underworld. I'm Hades and I'll be your guide for this place condemned with misery and your worst nightma~", I pinched Hyun Ae and she screeched in pain. The boys were bewildered but soon started laughing.

I apologised to them and Hyun Ae sneered at me, "sorry about that, come inside" I gestured to the boys. They looked astonished, looking at the interiors of the house. I giggled at their facial expressions.

"Is this really where you live Y/N? If I lived here I don't think I would ever leave", Jungkook said. All of them entered, still looking astonished by the house. Hyun Ae told them that whoever needed to study with me was to go to the library, while the rest would follow her.

"So where should we go Y/N?" Jungkook asked me.

"Do you need help with something school related?" I replied.

He nodded and passed me some paperwork concerning English vocabulary, showing me that he found them quite difficult to complete. Soon Taehyung, Jungkook and I walked to the library that was downstairs.

I told them to choose where they wanted to sit, and quickly grabbed 3 banana milk drinks as a refreshment for each of us while we studied.

They chose to sit on the floor and use the coffee table, rather than the desks

Once they had settled with all their notes and work, I asked both of them, "how can I help?"