Chapter 4

Knowledge POV
Hustler's Gentlemen's club

"I'm ready to see some ass mayne!" Blue said rubbing his hands together as we sat at the red light. I don't know why I let his hyper ass drive, I looked around before he started to drive again.

I laughed rolling another blunt I was just chillin' today with the guys at the strip club, ya know a nigga been really stressing out with this Ariana situation

I laughed rolling another blunt I was just chillin' today with the guys at the strip club, ya know a nigga been really stressing out with this Ariana situation. And how I was trying to move 3x the product I usually move into the country without getting caught.

Fuck it I need to relax, probably get up into something tonight. Relaxing into my seat more listening to Future blasting from the radio, I bobbed my head along to the lyrics feeling my high come into effect.

"Nigga you always ready to see some pussy! Don't you got like four kids?" Dwade said making me laugh out loud

"Nigga shit ya' bitch ass up! At least I get some real pussy, instead of that wolf pussy these hoes try to throw at you

"Nigga shit ya' bitch ass up! At least I get some real pussy, instead of that wolf pussy these hoes try to throw at you." Blue said as I puffed on my blunt, I started coughing hard as I laughed while inhaling.

"Damn Knowledge slow down man!" Pulling into the strip club parking lot I continued to laugh at these nigga's before getting out of the car.

Walking to the security at the door he acknowledged us before just letting us in, I smiled hearing the bitches and nigga's in the line complain.

Walking inside the lights turned out while we spotted our reserved section in the front with our bottles already in ice. I smiled watching Blue and Wade pull out their stacks along with me, a girl walked past me. But I managed to grab her attention "Wassup with you baby girl?" She chuckled

"Nothing that you could ever handle baby boy." She said in this cute ass Country accent. She was white but thick in all the right places, I knew she was all natural cause she had a little tummy and a few rolls on her.

I licked my lips, "Aye what you gon be on later tonight?" I asked

"Money, that's what imma be on. But maybe if you still here I'll be onto you." She whispered into my ear, standing up she winked at me before switching off with a smirk on her face.