Chapter 17

Hey, before we start anybody knows how to fix the number of chapters being out of order? It's messing with my OCD and I don't like it fr. But here's to three chapters and maybe a lil surprise love ya!

THREE DAYS TIL PARIS.......

Knowledge POV

"Run da ball and stop being scary bitch" I yelled at Blue as he tried to zip past Mel and Dwade who were on defense.

All the homies came out for a game of football, we had been out here for a couple of hours now just chilling. Shit felt good to know I was a self-made nigga having it my way, I ain't have to work round the clock no more niggas and bitches did it for me. Having a legit payroll and income to where I didn't have to be too deep in the streets, I could watch from a desk in a fat ass high rise.

I laughed loudly as Dwade slow ass tried to catch Blue but was quickly thrown off his ankles. Me, Roe, and Blue were against Dwade, Melvin (Mel), and Stunna. So far my team was up by 4 points, barely at first but now it was like these niggas were tired. Know when niggas tired they get to playing sorry, I felt like I was the fittest out of all these niggas.

"Aye, man time out y'all hoes playing sorry!" I said jogging where my phone and shit were. Grabbing my Gatorade out the color that bitch was nice and cold before grabbing some of the water at the bottom and throwing it on my face, chest, and anywhere else that ached.

Feeling somebody nudge me I opened my eyes from the cooling effect of the ice water to see Stunna's fat ass was the one who pushed me out of the way. I laughed loudly while everyone else crowded around us, "Damn bitch you pushed me like it was a sandwich in that muthafucka'." We all started laughing and joking cracking jokes on each other game before taking seats anywhere we could fit on the bench.

"Man, how y'all been? It's been a minute since we kicked it like this." Blue sighed as we all spoke about our day-to-day personal lives and other shit we had going to stay afloat.

"Man all my kids are in private school now, so glad my baby mama boujee. The best decision I ever made was having just 1 baby mother who went to college." Mel said

"Shit I got 4 of them bitches. All my kids go to different schools they don't need no uppity ass school to learn." Stunna frowned "High ass bill for them to learn that shit online and everywhere else."

"Nigga you just saying that 'cause you got FOUR baby mamas and 8 kids nigga." Dwade smacked his lips listening to Stunna. "Whenever I have kids I want the best in everything no matter da bill on bro!"

"Fucking right! Nun but top-notch shit fa mines. Knowing me I want 1 boy, 6 girls." Blue pitched in making us stare at him like he was stupid.

"Nigga a fool." Mel laughed loudly along with the rest of us.

"Since when nigga wanted all the fucking kids? Who has been making you think like that... Keisha?" Stunna laughed making us crack the fuck up at Blue's face at the mention of Keisha's name.

"Keisha bad as a bitch to man. I wonder how yo ass bagged her, I must have been out of town too long for her to fall for a nigga like you." Roe clowned pointing towards Blue.

"Watch ya gums bitch I'll splatter them on dis here concrete." Blue mugged him making us laugh

"You sorry ass nigga's laughing but good pussy do that yo! How you think she got me to sign them papers saying I'll put them through private school and pay the bills." Mel added

"You not telling the full story that's why stupid nigga. Your lady is a fucking nurse practitioner, so I know for a fact she holding everything else down when you can't." I put Mel on the front street