Chapter 20

Omni. POV
7 am Paris, France 

Hopping off the plane once it was safely on the ground everyone made their separate departures. Standing to the side security loaded their luggage into the chrome black-on-black Rolls Royce with the matching rims. Pooh sighed tired and ready to get to wherever he arranged for them to lay their heads, he must have sensed her frustration because he grabbed her wrapping his arms around her neck and waist making her groan.

"I'm sleepy Knowledge."

Kissing her forehead, "I know mamas we're almost ready." He stated just as a guard came over with the key to the car.

"We will lead you to where you are going just to be safe. One black truck and a patrol man's car ok." Knowledge shook his head that he understood. "Give us fifteen minutes we wait for the patrol man to show up." The guard didn't wait for Knowledge's understanding instead he walked away, just as Pooh groaned in his arms again.

"Knowledgeeeee," Pooh whined as he still held her in his arms but made her walk to the running but parked car.

"Stop whining," The walking stopped as she held him closer. "Hmm let me get a picture of you." He said knowingly that she was photogenic and it would distract her from the waiting.

"Make sure you turn the flash on and angle the camera baby." She demanded already in her posing stance meanwhile Knowledge immediately regretted asking her to take pictures. Getting different angles and poses the guard finally signaled that it was time to go. "Let me see the pictures Knowledge," Pooh said skeptical of the pictures being that he didn't do anything extra to make sure they came out cute.

"Get in the car first so we can go." He opened her door with the phone pointed to her whenever she grabbed it as she got in their car. Getting in the car after grabbing the phone she immediately checked out the pictures he took of her highly impressed with the quality of them.

"Period we love a man who can take cute pictures of his woman

"Period we love a man who can take cute pictures of his woman." Pooh smiled leaning on the middle console to kiss him as he drove, he now had a wide grin on his face as she admired the pictures he took of her.