Epilogue

As I said in my earlier updates, Rehan's story is up. Alhamdulillah. The book is 'Irrevocably In Love' and I hope you all join me in that journey too, Insha Allah.

Alhamdulillah the epilogue is out. JazakAllahu Khairan Khair to everyone of you for being a part of this book. I'm so blessed to have such amazing readers who supported me through out. I would love to know your opinions and views.

But our journey does not end here, Insha Allah the first chapter of Rehan's book will be out soon and I would love if you'll join me in my new venture too.

Because endings are just for some new beginnings!

Epilogue

When life throws nothing but stones on you, you cannot help but feel like ending your life, but it is the not the right decision anytime, right?

Saif had seen his father leave him and his mom alone on the street to beg for food and shelter but instead of begging and letting themselves down, his mom had worked day and night and had provided him shelter and a meal two times a day. When his mom had left him, she had left him in the hands of such a person whom they had trusted a lot, and they had thought he would be just like the way he portrayed himself, but they were wrong. He was façade. He was doubled faced man who knew nothing but to earn money whether that be by the right way or the wrong. The man had actually harassed the little kid in him that he had lost his faith in the almighty. He had actually started believing that Allah didn't exist but he had his pillar with him throughout. Rehan. His best friend. Who had actually gone through the worst but still had the personality like he owned every happiness in this world.

And then entered the person in his life who changed his entire world. She made his world upside down with her attitude of being fearless. He had planned to change her life, to make her regret it but he himself ended up changing his own life by falling heads over heel in love with his lady love. Even after torturing her to the worst, pushing her away and rapping her, he couldn't bring her to leave him and that determined him to get his lady love back in his life with all the love she deserved. And that is when he realized that being in love is the best thing that can ever happen to a person.

And as he lay down, with his wife on top of him nuzzling his chest, he couldn't help admire her for just being herself and making him love her the most. He had never feared loosing anyone except his mom but now he feared loosing the people he loved. She had taught him to live the life to the fullest. To love the people who love you. To appreciate people. And now when they were one, not just by heart but by soul too he couldn't help but fall more in love with her.

They were now one month in their marriage. They had their ups and down. There were times when she would be right and there were times when he would be right but in the end they would sort it out because they had learnt it that they were nothing without each other.

They were content in their life.

They were happy being with each other.

***

"Saif I'm telling for the last time don't eat my head." Safa said frustrated, while Saif looked at her surprised at her sudden frustration.

"Darling what's wrong with you?" He asked walking towards her while wrapping his arms around her waist but she pushed him making him stumble.

"Are you okay?" She asked running towards him, with tears in her eyes and he looked at her nodding his head but surprised looking at her sudden change of mood.

"I'm such a bad wife." She whispered to herself and started crying while sliding down, her head in between her knees.

"You are not a bad wife darling, you are the world's best wife." He said rubbing her back, while kissing her hair.