Chapter 1

"Beta not always what you want is what you get. You have to suffer in this cruel world alone. Your uncle will be with you but not always.  You have to stand strong and firm. You have to learn to fight for yourself. You have to be successful in your life. Remember your mom loves you and she will always be there with you just close your eyes and I'll be there for you. " Mom said while I shook my head with tears running down my cheek. 

"I promise mom I'll be strong and I'll make you proud. I love you too mommy. Don't Leave me mom please I nee-need you." The 7 year old me said my words cracking at the end due to hiccups and I was unable to form any more sentence and she took a deep breath and smiled at me but before she could say something, her breathing stopped. Her eyes wide open. Her face pale. She had left me. She left me alone.

"MOOOOOOM." I jerked up from my sleep feeling the sweat running down my body due to the nightmare. that just made me travel in the past.

I drank a whole glass of water that was kept on the side table and sat on the bed thinking about the most painful day of my life. The day my everything shuttered. The day my mom had died.

My mind was diverting to day my mom left. But I couldn't help think about the struggle after she left. Every night I would dream about the drastic incident that changed my life into one of the most painful one but today I did not dream about it but instead I dreamed about my mom's death. I never in so many years ever saw my mom but that uncle who changed my life but it was different today.

I looked at the weather outside. The clouds were moving in the sky. The birds were chirping making my head more then it was aching. Finding it to be one sunny day I groaned to myself.

I just hate sunny days!

With his life that was just black he loved the weather dull too. He wasn't a big fan of the weather but sunny days made him uncomfortable. Such days reminded him of his old good days and he did not wanted to remember them. Those were no more. His mom wasn't here anymore. His mom was his sunshine and she wasn't here with him to enjoy the sunny days.

I looked at the time and realised that I'm getting late for work.

"Shit." I mumbled and hurriedly got up and walked inside to have a relaxing shower that make me feel that my scares of my past might be gone but they don't. 

Once I was dressed I looked at my reflection in the mirror. 

Dark, just like my soul.

I walked down to see my staff already standing near the kitchen door with their head hung low.

I smirked looking at my effect on the people around me. I loved dominating people and I hated those who went against my order.

I sat down and had my breakfast while no one uttered a word.

I walked out and after settling myself in my car I started driving to my empire.

I was checking my e-mails while driving when suddenly a cat came in front of my car. Not bothering about it I was about to speed up when a girl covering her head jumped in the middle of the car.

"What the hell!" I stopped the car and walked out of car fuming on the act of  the girl to see her holding the cat in her embrace.