Chapter 11

"You never wanted to get married to me right? Well I grant you permission to have your freedom. To be back to your life. I call off the agreement. I'll give you divorce."

Divorce? Even though Safa wasn't ready to marry him, she wasn't expecting him to divorce her. Safa stood motionless grasping the things he said. She didn't knew for how long she stood there staring at the place that he just left.

"Di?" I turned around to look at Farheen who looked at me with worried eyes.

"Yes?" I called out and I stood there watching her with no emotion on my face.

"Where is jeej?" She asked me looking around and I didn't know whether I should be laughing or crying.

"He? He left." I said and I could myself feel the bitterness in my voice.

"Left where?" And even before I could tell her anything else, a car came towards us.

I looked at the car with no emotion. I knew the car very well. No one got down from the car and I stood there still not moving from my place. The tinted glass of the car pulled down giving us a clear view of the person inside it.

"Jeej." Farheen exclaimed while he did not glance at us.

"Get in the car." He said and Farheen quickly entered the car.

"Di what are you waiting for?" She asked once she had settled.

I looked between the two and I noticed he hadn't said a word and was simply sitting there pretending as if nothing was wrong.

I walked to the other side and buckled myself up. We drove back to home neither of us uttering a word.

After reaching home, I hurriedly left while they followed behind.

"Good night di." I heard Farheen while I was walking up the stairs. I knew she had figured out something was out but hadn't pointed out for which I was glad.

I hurriedly entered my room and locked it slipping down on the floor. I couldn't help but tear up. I didn't knew why I felt like this. I should be happy that he actually was going to give me what I had craved for. But in this past 1 week things had changed. I had actually started caring for him. I had started to notice him, to know him better and I knew he isn't the man what he showcase. He felt too. He had feelings too. He would never hurt anyone purposely. He just wanted the world to know him as bad. He wanted the people to call him bad.

I could feel the tears run down my face. Standing up on my feet I took out my bag and started packing. If he don't need me anymore I won't stay. If he has nothing to do with me neither will I. If he doesn't care about me I wouldn't either. If he wants a divorce I will give him. If he is happy without me I'm happy for him.

I looked at the time and looked around the room for the last time. Taking my bag I started walking out. I went to Farheen's room and opened the door to find her asleep.

"Farheen, get up." I said and she lazily got up.

"What's the matter?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"We need to leave." I said and she looked up at me and then eyed my bag.

"What happened di? Did you both fight?" She asked me and ignoring her questions I started packing her things while she looked at me with worried eyes.

"No questions. Just do as I say." I said without looking at her. Suddenly she came from behind and turned me around.

"You have been crying." She stated looking at my eyes that were swollen and red due to crying.