Chapter 28

"Never have I ever bunked a class." Farah di said and I and Rehan looked at each other with a sad smile.

Almost everyone took a sip of the glass except me, Rehan and Rida.

"I never expected Saif and Rehan bhai to be the nerd category." Faiz said and we just gave a small smile while I looked at Safa who gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled back at her.

"Rida was always the scared one." Safa said and she groaned making everyone laugh.

"Darpok." Rehan said smirking at her while she glared.

"Okay my turn." Jeeju said before they could end up into a fight and we all looked at him.

"Never have I ever tried guessing someone's password." He said smirking at all of us and everyone groaned.

"Not fair." Farah di said while taking a sip of the juice.

"Everything is fair in love, war and game." He said and winked at her while everyone coughed.

"What?" Jeeju asked glaring at everyone.

"Nothing nothing." Faiz said smirking at him while we laughed.

"Let's continue." Almas appi said.

"Never have I ever cried while watching a movie." Almas appi said and no one drank and before we could continue Faiza yelled,

"Rida di you have to drink this one. You just cannot lie." She said while I looked at Rida who was glaring at her sister.

"Faiza ki bacchi, you just wait." She whispered moving towards her sister, but it clear enough for all of to hear and she took a sip while everyone laughed.

"Our Rida has always been the sensitive one." Farah appi said pulling her cheeks, while she smiled at her.

"Now my turn." Faiza said excited.

"Okay maataji don't break the floor, it might get hurt." Faiz said smirking at her while she glared at him.

"Never have I ever..... " Faiza paused looking at everyone of us,

"..fallen in love." She said proudly while I smiled looking at Safa.

I took a huge sip while I saw her taking a sip too making me raise my eyebrow.

"Did Safa just take a sip?" Jeeju asked surprised while she smiled nervously at him.

"Yeah why? I loved Adeeb." She said and I felt myself getting angry at this Adeeb.

Who is this Adeeb that MY WIFE loved?

I felt myself getting jealous because she loved someone else and not me.

"Are you serious?" Jeeju asked while Safa smirked at him.

"I am." She said and I clenched my fist.

"He is my nephew for Allah's sake." Jeeju said shaking his head at her while I released a breath that I was holding.

"I got scared for a moment." Rehan said and everyone looked at him.

"Why will you get scared? You have my appi." Faiza said winking at him but winced in pain when Rida slapped her.

"Humesha Apni taang adaani hoti hain." Faiz said glaring at Faiza while she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Okay, my turn." Faiz said and looked at everyone smirking.

"Never have I ever hugged the floor." He said smirking at Faiza while she got up from her place.