Chapter 18

"So Saif tell us about yourself." Aman bhai asked when everyone were settled on the dining table.

"What do you'll wanna know?" I asked poking Rehan on his arm who was busy arguing with Farheen, because she had now stared a fight about some place that Rehan knew about.

"Behave." I whispered to him and he huffed while Farheen smirked.

"She starts the fight." He said and before I could answer, I heard giggles. Turning around I looked at the other side to see Safa, Aliya and Almas appi giggling.

"What are you'll giggling at?" Farah appi asked narrowing her eyes at them.

"Secret secret." Almas appi said and no one asked them anything further.

Safa was sitting in front of me after Farheen pressurised her and besides her right was Aliya and on her left was Rida. Besides my right was Rehan while on my left was Faiz.

"Shhhuu now everyone. Let Saif speak." Abid jeeju said and everyone turned to me.

"Well, I'm Saif khan. I'm a businessman." I said while looking around and everyone looked at me for a few second before laughing.

"What?" I asked confused while looking at Safa who was smiling at me.

"We are not here for an interview Saif. Tell us about you, about your parents, about your family." Farah appi said and suddenly I felt the question choke me. I felt a hand on my thigh. Turning around I looked at Rehan to see him reassuring me.

"My parents are no more." I said and a heavy silence fell over the table.

"How about we go shopping?" Safa said slowly and I looked at the her to see her looking at me.

I smiled at her and everyone started continued talking making me forget about the previous topic.

"So first let's ask our parents." Almas appi said and everyone walked towards the garden where the elders were.

"Mom, we were thinking of going to shopping." Farah appi said sitting besides her mom while she looked at the others.

"What about the preparation for the engagement?" She asked and everyone looked at each other disappointed.

"You all go I'll take care of the preparation." I said and everyone looked at me doubtfully.

"Yeah bacchas go and enjoy. Saif will look after the preparations." Dad said and everyone walked away from there to the living room.

"That's not fair." Farheen said and I smiled at her.

"Go and enjoy and I don't like shopping." I said and all the boys gave me a challenging look.

"I can stay with you too." Abid jeeju and Farah appi glared at him.

"I don't think I'll be able to." He said quickly while everyone started deciding.

"Don't worry I'll help Saif with the decorations." Rida said quickly, earning a glare from all the ladies.

"Definitely not, you are not making any excuse of staying away from shopping, appi." Faiza said smirking at her sister, while she sulked making a face, while all the girls nodded their head agreeing with Faiza.

"Okay, so everyone leave in 20 minutes. Meet in the parking area and if anyone is late then sorry." Almas appi said and everyone drifted apart going to their respective room to get ready.

I looked at Safa to see her already staring at me. Smirking I slowly took steps towards her. Her eyes widen on realisation and she hurriedly walked away. I slowly walked towards her and caught hold of her hand.