Chapter 27

"Rida are you here?" I asked entering the room while she sat in the middle of the bed.

"What happened?" I asked trying to control my laughter while she was red.

"That was so..... " She said and groaned in the pillow.

"Real." I said smirking at her while she glared at me.

"Embarrassing." She said and I laughed loudly.

"Can't you do this for your best friend?" I asked pouting at her while she rolled her eyes at me.

"You are... How will I face him now?" She asked me while I looked at her with a serious look.

"Do you like him?" I asked her and she shook her head vigorously and I did not believe her, because she was a person who was good at hiding her feelings. Always.

At time she herself didn't knew what is right for her or what is wrong and that was the reason she would always end up hurting herself. And that was always the reason Safa tried her best to make her friend like her. bold ad fearless.

"No." She said avoiding eye contact.

She was never great with such topics, and when Safa had brought one up, she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. This were not her kind of topics and could never be.

"Okay, so you both are best friends right?" I asked and she nodded her head with a smile on her face.

"Then you don't have to worry, everything will be normal." I said and before she could say something we heard loud voices.

We looked at each other confused and ran out our room to see Faiz running while Rehan behind him.

"You wait Faiz. You are so dead." Rehan said while I smiled at them.

"Come let's go down." I said and we both headed down.

"Rida appi save me." Faiz said pulling Rida in between while Rehan looked shocked.

"Don't get her in between." Rehan yelled and tried catching Faiz from behind Rida.

"I'll get in between." Rida said crossing her arm while narrowing her eyes at him.

"No." Rehan said still trying to catch Faiz, while Faiz sighed in relief because he knew he now had someone by his side.

"Yes I will and by the way why are you troubling Faiz?" Rida asked while Rehan looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I guess, you forgot the incident that just took place in the living." Rehan said smirking at Rida while I enjoyed their bickering.

"They are not gonna change." I heard a voice in my ear making me startled.

"Oh, you scared me." I said turning to look at my husband smiling at the two.

"And i hope that they don't because I can see that Rida is being comfortable around him." I said and he turned to me raising a eyebrow not understanding, anything and I wasn't going to make him understand either, because I myself never did understand Rida.

I turned to look at Rida and Rehan who were red.

"One minute they were bickering and now they are all red?" I asked confused while Saif laughed.

"Faiz's words have that strength." He said and I looked at Faiz who was slowly slipping away from the room.

"Why was here so much yelling?" All the mothers came while I slowly moved away from Saif.

"Well maybe because of Faiz." Faiza entered the room with all the other cousins.

"Where had you'll gone?" Mom asked and I looked at them confused.