My sons

Jason's POV

Mother led us to our home in outside of the city. We live in a little cottage nearby the forests. Me and my little brother sometimes sleep in our secret cave where Justice League and Young Justice found us. We are there only when our mother thinks it's safer for us or when someone's trying to find us.

Timmy fell asleep on mother's neck. He was very exhausted from his wounds and from everything what happened. He's too young for something like this. Maybe it was a mistake to call Justice League for help.

Mother looked around for some intuders before she entered our house. "Mom?" I asked. She turned to me. "Yes, pup?" she replied with worry tensed in her voice. "Was it a mistake to let Justice League help Tim?" I asked and tryed to hold back my self-dissapointment. She laid Tim on his bed and came back to me. She knelt to my eye level. "Jason, from the time I know you you never made a bad choise. Not even this was a mistake. They helped Tim and they let us to leave without conflict. Jason you made a right choise." she replied smiling warmly at me. I hugged her tightly. I missed her she was gone for almost a month.

"Go get some sleep." mother said and kissed my forehead. I simply nodded and left to my room. I had a double bed with Tim. He was down and I up. I climbed on my bed and cuddled in my blanket. I fell asleep a second later. I was also very tired.

Selina's POV

When Jason went to his bed I sighed in relief. I'm so happy to have them back after that long month. I was not happy I had to leave them for such a long time but I had to. I was hunted by Court of Owls. And I finaly managed to get rid of them. I don't even know why they were after me. But I don't care.

I sighed again and sat on the couch. I was thinking for a while. About Bruce. I knew Bruce has an adoptive son but I never realised he is Robin. I'm not fully sure if I really want to marry him and let my two sons do the same dangerous thing like being hero is. It doesn't seem right to me. I know very well how hard it is. Well, I'm not hero or villain I'm that what everyone call anti-hero. But even through that I can't avoid all the complications that comes with that. Every night I face dangerous situations and people. I can't let my two sons do the same.

Marry Bruce Wayne the Batman isn't the thing I want to do. But I still love him... But my sons are the most important thing in my live. I nearly got heart-attack when Bruce called me and told me that my little Timmy is hurt. I wanted to yell at him at whole Justice League. I wanted to yell at them for what they let to happen. And then they judged Jason for saving him and their little sidekicks. That pissed me off more than you can think.

I growled at the memory of the whole Justice League looking at me when I told them I'm leaving with both of my sons. They never wanted me to take back what belongs to me but my sons are the only peple I care about. Who they think they are?!

I had to calm myself down so I decided to watch the TV. It started on Nat Geo Wild. Okay I like this channel a lot especialy when it's Week of wild cats. What? I'm the Catwoman. It's kinda obvious I love cats of all kind. Now there was a document about ocelots and these jungle breeds.

I think I fell asleep because I opened my eyes which I can't remeber I closed. I woke up to a simple light touch on my leg. I looked around and saw Tim laying on my left feet. I rubbed his head between his wolfy ears. "Timmy. Why are laying on the ground?" I asked. He looked at me. "I didn't want to wake you up. I'm sorry." he apologized but I shook my head. "Don't apologize you know that you can wake me anytime and I won't be angry at you." I replied with smile.

"Come up here Timmy don't lay on that cold floor." I said and patted on the couch next to me. Tim stood up and laid next to me his head rested on my lap. I started to rub his back. When I wanted to reach his side he shivered. Then I remembered that is the place where his wound is. "Sorry Tim." I apologized. He only shook his head and didn't said anything.

How could I forgot about his wound? It's the thing why they were with the heroes.

After a while Tim took my hand in both his and pressed it to his chest. I could feel his calm heartbeat and warm of his little body.

Suddenly I felt a wave of sadness coming from him. I turned my eyes to him. He was looking at me with his eyes full of tears. "Timmy what's going on?" I asked confused. Timmy sobbed and rubbed his wet eyes. I patted his back. "Timmy?" I asked.

"Ma, will he come for me?" he asked. "Who?" who is he talking about? "That ugly green haired man..." Timmy explained. I tensed lifted Timmy up and pressed him to my chest. "Don't worry Timmy he won't touch you again. Never again. I promise." I told him trying to stay calm.

Timmy nodded slowly and his ears pinned to back of his head. "Thank...you." he whispered. I hate this when one of my sons is concerned or something like that. And now I made a promise I can't keep. If...he...will find his body he will come back and then there won't be any place where we could hide.

The end

Well, here we go. It was kinda fun writing this story and I am glad someone read this. Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it. You can also try my other fanfictions or give me some suggestion. I'm writing sequel. It's called Deadly game.

I am thinking about crossover between Young Justice and Ultimate Spider Man. What do you think? I think it sounds good I already have an idea of the story.