No time for arguments

Red Arrow's POV

After we entered the Watchtower we were greeted by Black Canary and Wonder Women. Jason was hidden behind me his wolf ears were pinned to back of his head and his tail was pinned to his legs. My whole costume was covered in Tim's blood which didn't stopped coming out of his deep wound. 

Both heroinesses seemed to be in shock. I don't blame them for that. Canary quickly led me to the med bay. I saw her face full of fear I knew she was his aunt and they were only family to each other. I laid Tim on the surgical table and she started to work on him. She managed to stop the bleeding and stich his wound. But his heartbeat started to dissapear. Canary and I started to panic. "We can't loose him!" Canary yelled. I was ready to give him an electric shock but Jason appeared in the doors. "Step back." he said. 

Jason's POV

I was sitting in the corridor and waiting. Tears were streaming down my face with no end. When I heard Canary yelling. "We can't loose him!" I started to panic even more. But I know last thing that can save my brother. I entered the room. Canary and archer gave me confused faces. "Step back." I said and I stepped to Tim's side and I placed my palms on both sides of his head. 

I never tryed this before so I wasn't sure if it will work but I had no other choice. My hands began to shake and so my whole body. Fur on my tail sticked up and my ears felt heavy as two huge boulders sticking on my head.

I'm sure I yelled once because my energy started jolting through my whole body. Then I felt only my body fell on the ground I suddenly felt so weak like never before.

"Jason!" I heard someone yell but I didn't care at that moment I just wanted to find in myself enough strengh to stay awake. I managed to sit up. Suddenly I felt pair of hands on my shoulders. It was the red-headed archer he was looking at me with worried face. "You okay kid?" he asked and I simply nodded.

"What did you do?" Canary asked me when she noticed Tim's heartbeat became stady. I was trying to catch my breath but I managed to say just: "Saved." then I passed out.

Tim's POV

My eyes flew open from terrible nightmare. I was breathing heavily then I noticed my aunt and the archer sleeping in their chairs by my sides and by my legs was sleeping Jason in his wolf form.

I tryed to sit up a little but a sharp pain in my stomach made me whine and lay back down. My whine woke up my brother who quickly woke up the others. They all started to ask me how I feel, if something hurts. "What happened?" I said avoiding their questions. Jason sat next to me. "That maniac hurt you badly after the Moutin exploded." he explained. I sighed. "Did you kill him?" I asked looking at my shaking hands. Jason never felt guilty after he killed someone but after he realised that he scared me with that he almost stopped with killing. But I know that look he always gave me when he killed someone. So he had no need to tell me but I wanted to let him talk I knew he did it to save me and everyone who were kidnapped as well. 

"Yeah...yeah I killed him..." he said looking away from me his voice bacame guilty with last three words. I didn't hesitate and I hugged him. I was on the edge of crying now. I felt a lot of emotions now anger, happiness, sadness and a lot more combined. I don't know the exact reason why I wanted to cry but I just did. My tears were soaking into Jason's ripped t-shirt. 

Jason seemed to be suprised but he shooke that shock away quickly and he hugged me back. "Timmy, why are you crying?" he asked me while he was rubbing my back. I could not look at him at that moment. "I...I don't know!" I yelled. "I feel so much emotions now! Anger! Sadness! Happiness! Guilt! I...I don't know what to do..." I sobbed with cracky voice. I felt something wet fell at my left ear. I looked up to meet Jason's gaze. Jason was crying too. "Jay? Why are you crying?" I asked still sobbing. Jason didn't answered me verbally he just lifted me a bit up so I could lay my head on his shoulder. I wrapped my hands around his neck for support. 

Now Jason was crying into my t-shirt. "I'm crying because I dissapointed you. I dissapointed my little brother!" he cryed into my chest. I rubbed his back a bit confused. "Jay...you never dissapointed me. You saved me and the others. You had a reason to I don't blame you for that." I told him smiling a little.

Suddenly doors to my room flew open and in the was standing obviously angry Batman and behind him was standing Wonder Women. 

Batman's POV

After we came back to the Watchtower I immiadetly went to the med-bay room where I knew they all are. By the doors in the room was standing Diana. "Hey Bats," she greeted me. I jast glared at her. "what's going on?" she asked confused. "Is Jason there?" I asked. "Y-yes why are you asking?" she replied. "He broke the no killing rule." I growled handing for the handle but she tryed to stop me. "Wait Bruce. Little Tim just woke up and they both have their brother time. Bruce, Jason saved Tim's live he gave him piece of his health." she said trying to stop me. 

But I didn't care I opened the door and I entered the room. I saw just that about what Diana was talking. I saw Tim crying on Jason's shoulder and I could hear Jason sobbing. Tim noticed me and he gave me apologizing look and he tighed his grip on Jason's neck. Now I realised how badly I estimate Jason's personality and his reason why he attacked Captain Boomerang and the Joker. 

I remembered at my first son Richard when he became the first Robin. I remembered that day when we fought against some thugs and one man was there as their prisoner.

After Robin untied him he in self-defense he killed one of thugs before he could kill Robin. I always become pissed when someone killed anyone but now. This guy saved my son. Robin knew what kind of punishment that guy can get from me when I'm angry so he made at me his 'puppy eyes' and I let that guy go home with a small thank you.