She's your what?!

Jason's POV

I was suprised, mom was not pissed about what I've done she understood. She understood why I did that. She was smiling at me. Like always when she tryed to comfort me or made me feel better. I loved her presence I felt save. 

"How is your brother?" mom asked still looking at me. I played with my tail before I answered. "He got stabed into his stomach and he got some little cuts and bruises. When he woke up he didn't show almost none pain maybe because of the sedatives. He then fell asleep on my shoulder," I turned my eyes to my little brother. "I couldn't save him sooner..." I added quietly.

Mom rubbed my back. "Honey. You did your best. Don't blame yourself it's my fault as well." she said. I shook my head. "You have no reason to blame youself." I whispered.

"Maybe you should go outside for a while. To a fresh air." mom said I nodded and took her hand. "Let's go Jay. Timmy will not wake up in few hours he need rest." she said and I just nodded.

We left the room and went to the living room. Almost everyone were there. Oh God... I prepher to change into wolf in these situations but I knew my mom don't like whem I hide my true self. So I stayed in my human form.

"Bats. What is she doing here?" Superman asked. "She came to see her..." "My sons." mom cut Batman off to answer herself. She was proud to be our mother. Everyone gasped. "What?!" almost everyone yelled. I pinned my ears to back of my head I hate loud noises. "Are you deaf? I came to see my sons." mom repeated her previous sentence.

"Jason. Is she really your...?" I heard someone say. I nodded and proudly said. "Yes. She's my mom." "I've got them in care for very long time." my mom pured. I presed myself a bit more to her. I just wanted to go away from them and live with my little brother and my mom in peace.

Suddenly Red Arrow came to us. "Tim's up." he said. My mom and I nodded. "We're coming." my mom said and we went to his room.

Timmy was sitting on his bed. His knees were hiding his head. "My son." mom greeted. Tim raised his head. I could see tears in his little eyes. "Ma?" he replied. "mom...Jay..." he whimpered painfuly.

Mom rushed to to him to hug him immiadetly. "Timmy my son. What happened?" she asked him. I saw Timmy shaking violently. "Ma...I had...nightmare..." Tim sobbed.

Selina's POV

When my youngest son told me he had a nightmare and he's acting like that after that I was a bit paniced. Yes, he was like this very often because of his parents and thinks like that but a nightmare...

"Tell me about it." I asked him. He shook his head while his tears were soaking into my sleeve but I don't care at all.

"C'mon Timmy. It will make you feel better." I continued. He took in a deep shaky breath. "I...I lost you...You left me...all alone...You told me I'm...trash...And Jay...he...he tored me apart...he...called me enemy..." Timmy explained crying even harder.

This broke my heart and I tighted my grip on my son. "Don't believe this stupid dream. You know we would never do that. I would never call you trash or left you alone. Or your brother would never tear you apart. Right Jay." I turned to my older son.

Jason nodded immiadetly. "Yeah Timmy. I would never call you enemy or hurt you. I would better kill myself." he replied smiling a bit.

Timmy nodded and buried himself even more into me like there was no tomorrow.

Jason's POV

I can't believe Tim had a dream about us abandoning him. Me or mother would never do such a thing. I never knew he is so afraid for us to betray him.

It broke my heart. I had to joined to my mother and brother in hug to comfort my brother.

Red Arrow's POV

The Justice Leauge is arguing about Catwoman being mother of werewolf brothers. They said things like 'she should leave them' or 'it's not right she raising them' and so on.

But these boys needs someone to take care of them and I think that Catwoman is great mother to them.

Even Young Justice thinks she is such a bad woman to raise two boys. I know that Batman is in some serious realitionship with her. Robin knows too she is not as bad as everyone says. She lived with them for some time before she dissapeared and now we know where and why.

Suddenly I heard Batman talking to Superman about the werewolves. Batman says they just needs some training especialy Jason because of his anger. And Superman says it has no reason and that they are dangerous especialy Jason.

How can he think that Jason is dangerous? Yeah he killed the Joker but he was torturing his little brother. If I was in his skin in there I would kill him immiadetly too.

Then I see Catwoman and her sons coming to us. Tim was in her arms. His arms were wrapped around her neck for dear life. Jason right next to her. "I want to take them home." she said and get everyone's attention.

"What do you mean?" Superman asked. "I mean that what I just said. I want to take my sons back home. And you won't stop me." she hissed.

"Should I take you?" Batman asked he knew very well she wouldn't step back. She shook her head. "Kind. But I don't need that." she replied and left slowly with both of her sons.

I saw Jason turn around and look at me. His eyes showed me happiness but I could see there he would miss us. Or at least some of us. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

As they left I felt...different...I never had that feeling about anyone leaving but now... Oh God... I think I got some bond to these two.