Chapter 1: Vale Is Alive Tonight

In a dust shop in Vale, it was quite empty. The only two people in the shop were an old man, who was the shop owner, and a young girl in a red cape with silver eyes and black hair that is tipped with red, reading a magazine about weapons and listening to music.

It was a peaceful night that was until a group of men in matching black suits and hats with weapons entered the shop. They were all led by a man in white with orange hair and a bowler hat.

The man in white approached the front desk manned by the old man.

"Do you have any idea it is to find a dust shop this late?" the man asked rhetorically.

"Please just take my lien and leave," the poor old man begged.

"Calm down we're not here for your money," the man reassured, "Grab the dust," the men in black then gathered the dust in the store.

One goon approached the girl, who was clearly not aware of what was happening at all.

"Hey, kid!" the goon shouted as he tugged on her shoulder.

The girl calmly turned around and saw what the fuss was. The goon pointed toward his ear trying to get the girl to take off her headphones. She did so and asked,

"Yes?"

The goon looked very irritated and barked, "Put your hands u-"

He was interrupted by the door swinging open revealing a tall lean blond boy with blue eyes wearing a black sweatshirt, white gloves, and headphones that played music.

(Play this if you want)

The boy stopped and looks at the scene in front of him. He takes off his headphones and asks,

"You guys robbing this place?"

"Yes, we are." The bowler hat guy sneered.

"Oohhhh."

The boy slyly smirks at the statement and cracks his knuckles. He then claps his hands together causing blue lightning to course through the air around him.

A sword began to form from the floor of the shop. He grabbed the sword and got into a fighting stance and smiled a genuine smile. He scans the goons and simply says,

"Let's do this."

Almost immediately the men charged the boy expecting an easy fight. What they did not expect, however, is them being thrown out the window with minimal effort.

The bowler hat man took this as his cue to leave. He quickly got the dust he managed to collect and dashed as fast he can outside through the window only to be stopped by the girl in red now wielding a large red scythe.

"Oh, this is just great," the man complained.

The men charged the scythe-wielding girl. The girl manages to kick a goon in the face using her scythe as support. She then fired a bullet out of the scythe using the momentum to take out a whole wave of goons.

"Hey, save some action for me," the boy said playfully as he joined the girl in beating up some poor fools.

The girl smiled as she and the boy made quick work of the goons. As the last man got thrown around by the boy and the girl. The poor goon was hurled before the bowler hat man's presence. He looks at the fallen goon disappointed and mutters sarcastically,