"No problem gundy." After he says that I send him a glare.

"I had to." He gets in the car, and buckles up. Before driving he picks up his phone, and checks the group chat.

----

COREY: so is Kaylee coming?

KAYLEE: on our way

SAM: yes! You got an ID?

BRENNEN: Yup, now quit texting me I have to drive.

----

"Can I go home and change?" I ask.

"Sure."

He drives me to my house, and I run inside to quickly get ready. I pull out my low cut black dress, and quickly put it on. I put on a bit more makeup, and look at myself in the mirror. The dress had a very low v- cut that exposed my boobs. I run down the steps, and run out to his car. I get in, and he looks me up and down., making me blush.

We arrive, and walk up to the building. I nervously take out the ID, and look at Brennen.

The bouncer looks at the ID for a second, and gives it back to me. A feeling of releif washes over me.

We walk in, and Brennen screams "woooh!"

We walk around trying to find the group, and we finally see them dancing.

"Let's get some drinks first." I say, and Brennen agrees.

I get a few, and down them all.

"Damn Kaylee, chill." He laughs.

"We're getting fucked up tonight." I say, and buy a few more drinks. I hand him two, and we walk out to the dance floor.

"Heyyyy!" Sam yells when he sees me.

"You guys came!" Jake says.

"Well yeah!"

I look over, and see Kacey, and Colby dancing. Kacey looks me up and down in disgust. She whispers something in Colby's ear, and Colby gives me a look. I give him a confused look, and he looks back at Kacey.

What the fuck is wrong with him lately?

I try to ignore them, and continue to drink and dance.

After a few more drinks I'm pretty drunk, and so is everyone else. I look over and see Kacey, and Colby grinding.

Me, in my drunk state decide to go over to Sam, and dance with him. Him, who was a lot more drunk than me grab my waist. Jake is giving me a look, but I ignore it, and grind on Sam. I see Colby looking at me from the corner of my eye. While he's looking I turn around, and kiss Sam. I hear Colby say something to Kacey, and then I feel someone pull me away from Sam. I look over, and see Colby pulling me towards the bar.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Stop doing what you've been doing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your trying to make me mad, now quit teasing me."

"You with Kacey, why would you get mad?"

"Kaylee, you don't understand."

"Then help me to understand."

"It's not exactly the time to tell you."

"Then explain to me why you've been a dick to me."

"I cant-"

"Bye, Colby." I walk back over to Sam, and dance with him, and the group. Sam grabs my waist, and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me again, and I kiss him back. Our kiss turns into a small make out. His hands, which are on my waist, travel down to my ass. He grabs my ass, and I let out a small moan. He smirks into the kiss, and he starts to kiss down my neck, and jawline.

"Get a room!" Corey jokes.

"Yeah, what the fuck!" Brennen yells. Jake just laughs.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Jake jokingly chants. I look over at them laughing, and they continue to laugh, while Colby sits there with a straight face. I ignore him, and kiss Sam again.

"How the fuck are we going home?" Brennen asks.

"Who knows?" Corey answers.

"Overnight in a club? Gone wrong." Sam says, making me laugh.

"What? Is Aaron going to "arrest us" again?" I say, Corey laughs.

"C'mon, we got you good Kaylee." Corey says, and I shrug.

"Coulda done better." I say.

"Better?! You were begging aaron to let you go."

"Shut the fuck up." I say, and Sam pulls me closer to kiss him again.

-----

Authors note: did you like the chapter? Skskks cuz I didn't