vi

Michael

"Fuck, fuck, shit, shit, fucking shit, fuck." I whisper to myself as I start to panic. I start to run down the stairs and found the boys walking up, we all make eye contact and I'm pretty sure they caught on that something bad happened.

"What was with the scream?" Calum asks, one of his eyebrows raised.

"Meliss―" I start and Luke rudely cuts me off.

"What the hell did you do this time?!" He asks, looking utterly annoyed.

"It wasn't me!" I shout, throwing my arms.

"What's happening?" Leianne says, appearing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Michael upset Melissa." Luke says plainly.

"Michael!" Leianne shouts, crossing her arms.

Why am I suddenly being blamed?!

"Shut the fuck up, Luke. It wasn't me. Shut that pretty little mouth of yours before I yank that lip rin―"

"Hold up!" Alexa shouts, appearing at the bottom of the stairs, looking pretty annoyed and confused. "Everybody get down from the stairs."

We all piled down and sat on the couches, distancing myself away from Luke. I'm just so tired of him, why am I even dealing with him? He's so annoying and he never does things right. He lies all the time and gets away with everything. Just the fact that he exists annoys me.

"Okay, what happened up there?" Alexa asks, crossing her arms as she paced back and forth in front of us.

"You know, Alex, you don't have to act like the responsible one all the time." Anna says under her breath and I think only I heard it. I know how she feels. Luke likes to act the most responsible when he's the youngest out of all of us and it gets in my nerves. Everything Luke does gets in my nerves.

"Well?" Alexa asks, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I don't know, I just ran up there because I heard her scream. Melissa was just sitting at the ground, blankly staring at something with developed pictures scattered beside her. Then when I looked at what she was looking at.. it was just so.. terrible." I say, shaking my head. I honestly feel really bad for her because I could tell how much she loved that damn laptop of hers. I would cry if that happened to my laptop.

"What was it?" Leianne asks, looking at me with curiosity.

"There was a cup tipped over and there was water all over her gaming laptop." I say, shaking my head. The girls gasped and looking pretty pissed. Why were they pissed?

"We spent a lot of money on that and she breaks it?!" Anna screeches. Standing up and throwing a pillow at the floor. "I spent hours working for that money! I got carpal tunnel from all the typing to earn the money for that!"

"I hurt my knee teaching dance for that money!" Alexa shouts, crossing her arms. "I had to wear knee braces for weeks and not teach dance for like a month and a half!"

"I suffered disgusting guys flirting with me as I took their orders for that money." Leianne sighs, being the calmer one.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask, my face twitching from annoyance. "Melissa's probably up there, crying, and you guys are thinking about yourselves? That's so selfish and stupid." I spat. "I know you're mad that your money was wasted. But, can you at least first think of how we're going to help Melissa? The poor girl looked like she was dead when I walked up there."

There was a silence between all of us, probably because I caught them off guard with the little rant.

"Awe, Michael cares." Luke interrupts the silence, smirking.