v

Little note: The events happening to 5SOS (Their career and all) was back during the fetus days but everything else is recent.

Ashton

When we got back home, we all piled out of the car and walked back to the girls' house. We walked through the front door, but stopped when we realized that the whole entire first floor was covered in some kind of blanket fort.

"Hey guys!" A voice called out from somewhere in the fort and my guess was that it was Calum.

"Shhhh, this is the intense part." Another voice said, and I knew it was Alexa. I heard a toilet flush and water running, soon a door opens and Luke appears in the doorway of the bathroom on the other side of the room. He smiles and waves, before ducking into the fort, out of our sight.

"Wha'd I miss?" I heard Luke ask and somebody shushed him. I slipped my shoes off before crouching down and crawling under the blankets. On the other side of the couch I found Alexa, Calum, and Luke all cuddled up watching something on somebody's laptop. They were covered by blankets and pillows, while eating popcorn, I also noticed a bunch of napkins were spread out over the top of the blanket. I sat on the other side of Luke and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Aren't you two supposed to be asleep? cause, you know, you have school." I say, being the eldest I like to boss them around. Even though I act like a child myself and Luke's the most responsible out of all four of us boys.

"Screw school, tonight we start the Harry Potter movie marathon, one movie per night." Calum says enthusiastically.

"Okay, don't blame me if you get in trouble for falling asleep." I said chuckling.

On the other side of Luke was Alexa and next to her was Calum. Anna appeared next to Calum, she had her mint chocolate ice and she was eating it out of the carton with a spoon.

"Can I have some, pretty please?" I heard Calum ask.

"Leianne, can you grab a spoon from the kitchen?!" Anna yelled and Leianne yelled 'yes' from somewhere in the house. A couple minutes later Leianne appeared next to me and handed me the spoon.

"Pass it to Calum." She said. I handed the spoon to Luke.

"Pass it to Calum." I said, and Luke gave it to Alexa.

"Pass it to Calum." He said. She nodded and handed it to Calum.

"Pass it to Calum." She said jokingly. Calum smiled and held the spoon in his left hand.

"Here you go Calum." He said switching the spoon from his left hand to his right. Alexa smiled and shook her head. Ten minutes later Michael joined us with a bowl full of gummy bears, floating in some sort of liquid which I'm guessing is the vodka.

"Oh, gummy bears." Alexa said excitedly as she stole a handful and put two in her mouth.

"Those have vodka on them." Leianne said and Alexa immediately spit them out onto one of the napkins