Chapter 17

***This chapter is dedicated to @Tiddle56 for being so sweet and sticking with me and being so supportive this whole time. She's amazing you guys! Plus, we both love red velvet cupcakes ;)***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountains. That's the only thing I can compare them to. They bulged from his arms looking strong and sweaty, just like they should. Andrew's biceps had me absentmindedly twirling my hair and nibbling on my bottom lip.

It was a very hot Sunday afternoon, the day that Isabel and Jai were leaving. Since the weather wasn't exactly in our favor today, we made Andrew put all of their luggage--which was ten times heavier after all the shopping we did earlier today--into their rental car. For the past ten minutes, I've been gawking at the way his biceps flexed whenever he picked up a suitcase. Fortunately, he can't see me, since I'm stalking him from the living room window.

Andrew picked up the last bag and tossed it in the trunk, wiping the sweat off his forehead. I hurriedly moved away from the window when he began walking back to the house. Picking up a magazine and joining my friends on the couch, I tried to look as natural as possible. You know, because I totally wasn't just admiring the boy's God-given body.

The front door opened and Andrew entered, running his hands through his hair. "You two are all packed up and ready to go," he announced to Isabel and Jai.

"Thank you Andrew," Jai and Isabel say, big fake grins on their faces.

He smiled at them, showing a dimple on his left cheek. How come I've never noticed that before? "I swear I'm a slave around here," he said, a smile still etched onto his lips.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked him. "Do you have a secret girlfriend I should know about?"

"In fact, I do," his grin widened. "She's a beautiful blonde with eyes so bright they shine brighter than the stars. Her smile can light up an entire room, and people stop and stare, wishing they could be nearly as gorgeous as her. Her freckles brush across her face in all the right places, which makes it hard not to kiss every single one."

I brought my knees to my chest, smiling at him. He's absolutely perfect.

"She sounds like a real keeper," I said.

Andrew's smile softened, and his blue eyes gazed at me in the most loving way possible. I've never gotten that look from anyone. "She is."

"Awww," Jai chorused.

"So romantic," sighed Isabel.

Smiling, I stood from the couch and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "Don't make me kiss you."

"Don't worry, I'll do the honors." With that, he stepped towards me gripping me by the waist, and crashing his lips to mine.

Pure bliss.

I ran my hands through his hair as he pressed me tightly against him. Kissing Andrew always felt enchanting and magical. I would get so engrossed that the whole world around me would vanish, and it seemed to me that I was flying.

"No, no, no," my dad's voice suddenly sounded in the air. "None of that please," he awkwardly cleared his throat, pulling me away from Andrew.

Smiling, I said, "Okay. Whatever you say dad."

He grunted and stepped in between us, emphasizing that he knows I'm lying. My mom and Aunt Karen came out next, followed by John.

"Girls," my mother addressed Isabel and Jai, "I'm sorry to see you go. We've loved having you here."