Chapter 27

Picture above is Justin a.k.a Steven R. MqQueen! ^^^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up the next morning with a smile on my face.

Andrew's body is pressed against mine, his arms wrapped around my waist. I can feel his breath against the nape of my neck. My skin burns where his hand is on my bare stomach.

I sigh contentedly, reminiscing on the events of last night. Just thinking about it brings a pink hue to my cheeks. Still, it's hard not to squeal like a little girl. I mean, I lost my virginity to the boy I love... I'm pretty sure I deserve the right to squeal.

"Morning love," a deep, husky voice murmurs in my ear. A kiss as soft as rose petals is placed on the nape of my neck, my cheek, my shoulder.

A smile involuntarily appears on my lips, and I turn over to face Andrew. His hair is gorgeously messy, sticking up in all directions in a sexy way. His pale pink lips were pouty, slightly parted, and looked oh-so-kissable. And his blue eyes were staring right into mine. A light blush appears on my cheeks as the intensity of his gaze, yet I find myself flirtily poking his chest.

"Morning," I avoid his gaze by staring at my finger and begin to trail it down his toned chest. When I still feel his eyes on me, I glance up with just my eyes, my finger now drawing circles on his skin.

A warm smile is on his lips, and lust covers his eyes.

My blush deepens, and a smile appears on my face as I ask, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because," Andrew's hand meets my waist and he pulls me closer to him, so that our hips are now pressed against one another. And yes, we are both still completely naked. I know my face is as red as a Blow-Pop at our compromising position. As embarrassing as it is, it actually feels kinda nice. "I'm happy."

A soft smile forms on my lips, and I place a light kiss on his chest, right above his heart. "I'm happy too," I murmur, looking back up at him.

His eyes shade over with a sudden hunger, and as he glances down to my lips, I realize he's hungry for me. "Don't make me kiss you," he says, seriously. "Because if I do," he licks his bottom lip, and the throbbing of his boner presses against me. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. "I won't be able to stop."

I gulp, the desire in his voice scaring me. No one has ever shown this much emotion towards me before. It's terrifying and thrilling all at the same time. The thrill of it is what causes me to say my next words.

"Who says you have to?"

And that's when his lips crash to mine, and the effect is nothing less than earth-shattering.

✿ ✿ ✿

"Previously on the Vampire Diaries..."

I squeal as my favorite show of all time comes on. It's only on the recaps and I'm already fangirling. Cuddling further into Andrew, I shove a spoonful of salted caramel gelato into my mouth.

"What am I watching again?" Andrew asks, staring confusedly at the TV as the episode begins. Elena and Damon are currently having sex on every square inch of the Salvatore household. But hey, it's their honeymoon phase, so they have an excuse.

Plus, I ship Delena so hard.

"You're watching an amazing show about romance and vampires, and every other mystical creature in Mystic Falls," Jai answers. "But mostly, you're watching a show full of hot, Ian Somerhalder abs."

Isabel, Jai, Andrew, and I were currently sitting in my living room watching--you guessed it--The Vampire Diaries. Isabel and Jai made it our tradition to watch every new episode of Vampire Diaries together, since we all are literally addicted to the show. Andrew joined us because I invited him. This way, I have someone to cuddle with on overly gory scenes.