39 왜 여기에 있어? (Why Are You Here?)

Start from the beginning

The model decided to fight any kind of attraction by starting a conflict.

"Do you know each other?" He asked, planting the seed.

Taehyung smirk grew bigger.

"What would you do if I said yes?" He answered, eyes focusing on his, piercing.

Jin gulped.

"It would be weird and kinda creepy of you" He replied, stuttering a little.

Taehyung stepped closer. His eyes provoking the model's to look at him.

"Or fate" He countered, hands at his side but inching to touch the model. Yet, he couldn't. Not yet.

"Fate doesn't exist" He countered. "Just unfortunate coincidences"

The photographer laughed at that.

"Or the most fortunate coincidences ever" He counterattacked, sighing. "I don't know... I would remember a beauty like her, right?"

Kim Seokjin's stomach turned a little when Taehyung eyes searched behind the model's as if he had lost all interest on him.

It kind of hurt.

Because he got used to having all his attention on himself.

All the power held on his eyes.

Suddenly, he kind of needed those eyes again.

So he started another conflict.

Just to provoke him.

"Why are you here?" He asked, voice low.

He ignored the alarms that keep ringing on his head that warned that this is not him. That he does not want to have anything to do with Taehyung. That normally he wants him as far as possible. But now, he wanted him close.  Maybe, the fault of having talked about him with Ji-soo.

Of her talking shit about attraction, attractive men and how lonely he was.

Kim Taehyung contradictions frustrated him to no end.

Unfortunately...

Taehyung eyes didn't return but turned from the closed door to the ceiling. Pretending to think. He even scratched his chin.

"Someone told me to come and entertain you" He replied, eyes focusing on the secretary and smiling when he saw the woman look at him, who blushed and hit behind the counter. "For the contest, of course"

Jin brows furrowed.

"The director told you to come and pick me up?" He asked, feeling ridiculous for the blatant disrespect that he was receiving but also amused to no end.

The photographer shrugged.

"Not Jungkook?"

"Who is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, grinning, gorgeous and wicked all the same.

"For real? You meet him yesterday night..." Jin huffed, changing the weight from one leg to another.

"I only remember those who I deem valuable enough, Jinnie" The corners of his lips lifted.

Heat exploded on the model's cheeks and neck.

"Then, if that was true... you would look at me if I were valuable enough" He retorted, baiting the tiger without fearing to be eaten whole.

Taehyung eyes left that blind spot to return to the model and his eyes were shining, he had an over-eager expression on his perfectly sculpted face. It was an almost crazed expression.