18 조심해 (Watch out)

Kim Seokjin stared at his small luggage, open and full of underwear and unnecessary clothes

Then, looked at his big one, full of clothes which he really liked, his favorite jeans, hoodies, and shirts. On top of all of them, neatly folded, lay the colorful shirt of the unknown boy, which he has worn millions of times during that week.

So different from his style, yet so beautiful and fitting. He stared at it and then at the multiple clothes on his bed, wondering what more clothes and possessions could he bring into 'his new dorm'.

Last week paranoia was forgotten already thanks to the pills and Namjoon plus the policeman's company, always with him, like his shadow. He afelt secure with them, already feeling some kind of friendships ties between them.

With just one week, he got to know both of the law enforcers well enough. Jungkook was competitive.

Extremely competitive.

He always wanted to win on all their games. Also, he was quite nice, as he always agreed to play with him as a way to distract his turbulent mind. A bonus, he was really needy and touchy, always near his hyung once he lost the initial embarrassment and gained confidence with the model.

Then Hoseok, truly angelic Hoseok. He discovered that he was one of the best detectives but, he had an inevitable case of hysteria laugh during anxious and tense moments.
That's why Chanyeol never gave him undercover works.

As for Seokjin? He was still sending messages to Jackson, which he never received and watching the news, although they rarely mentioned him again.

Human beings tend to forget about alien disasters.

Although he was still uncertain about Jackson suicide, didn't fully believe it, but as days went on and on, his mind has started to consider that response as the way to gain closure.

Also, Seokjin had a new habit, which was adding the Mapo Bridge into his running routine as a sign of respect for his friend. His fingertips usually slides through its fence full of positive messages, his steps walking the possible path of his photographer, observing the unforgivable river as it carries liters and liters of water.

He ran there, read most of the positive messages written on the bridge and added some more, just to give strength to other people who are considering to jump to end their lifes.

He has seen many people heading there, reading many of these messages and turning back to their homes. Sometimes, Jin introduced himself to some of them, to talk about their lives, saying whatever came to his mind to make them rethink committing such an act.

He met many anonymous heroes on that bridge, some thinking that Jin also wanted to jump. Ome of them said: "When you feel like leaving it all behind, just remember the reason why you held on for so long"

The reason for Jin holding on for so long was self-love.

Each day was darker without Jackson but, inevitably, a human being always finds a way to go on.