2 어디에 있어? (where are you?)

Jin woke up because of the sound of a slamming door

"Jackson," he thought while untangling himself from the pink blanked and running to the door, only to find Namjoon with an apologetic smile.

He felt a little bit disappointed because it wasn't Jackson but, also happiness because his best friend came to give him support.

"Sorry hyung, the door closed itself because of the wind," said the purple-haired man. "you have quite an airflow in this room, maybe someone has left an open window"

Seokjin didn't remember about opening a window, but maybe someone from the staff did. He smiled and hugged his best friend, feeling small and lost because of the dissiparence of his friend and college.

Namjoon returned the hug, smelling the vanilla perfume that was so like Jin. Namjoon always remembered Jin smelling like vanilla, even as kids. It was a smell that he associated with happiness and warmth.

That's why, when Jin, sweet and nice hyung, sent a kakao about Jackson being late (during an important photoshoot for LG), he left all the lyrics that he was writing for Yoongi, took the first bus to Gangnam and ran to get to him as soon as possible. Unfortunately, he got paralyzed because of the rush hour and couldn't arrive here until now. It's been almost three hours since he left home.

"Please come Joonie," said Jin, approaching the sofa with Joon trailing beside him. "and sit down while I call Jackson's roommates for information about his whereabouts"

Jackson's family were living in Hong Kong, that's why calling them was unnecessary until they figured out what actually happened with the blonde photographer.

After saying that, he got up from the sofa and dialed Mark's number, waiting for calling the sound to end and for Jackson or his roommate to pick up the phone.

"Yes?"

"Oh, Jinyoung," said Jin, a little bit surprised by hearing a voice of someone who wasn't Mark picking up the phone number he dialed. "Where's Mark? Have I called the wrong number?"

Jinyoung and Mark were Jackson's roommate, but usually, they were working and never home.

"Oh Seokjin-hyung" he seemed surprised. "No, no! Mark is showering and I'm just laying down on his bed and trying to contact Jackson"

Here, the news he wanted to avoid. The kind of news that started to transform a disappearance into something dark and mysterious.

As for why Jackson still hadn't said anything nor returned home and never arrived at the studio.

"So, Jackson still hasn't said anything nor appeared home?" Jin's disappointment was evident in his voice, his heart dropping into the floor and feeling nauseous.

"Nope "he paused, his tone of voice showing the tension their roommates were living and all the stress they were having while trying to contact Jack. "Mark has been calling him non stop but his phone was turned off or is out of coverage (maybe all the calling caused for his phone to lose all the battery?) because the calls are rebounding and he doesn't receive any messages" Jinyoung explained. "it's been more than eight hours since he left home and sent you that photo... " he's voice cracked a little. "it's been hours since we contacted him for the last time-"