7 토끼와 빛 (the rabbit and the sunshine)

Seokjin woke up slowly and found himself in his bed, sweating and covered in all the blankets of his house

His brain was feeling like that French cheese with holes which he hated with all his might.

He opened his eyes slowly, his retinas were getting used to the light that was coming inside the room from the windows, which was a wall made of glass. From that, he could watch most of gangnam skyline. It was still nighttime.

Namjoon must have forgotten to activate the anti-sunlight system of the crystal, which could turn opaque or black with a click on the house robotic panel. He bought a smart home, after all.

He pushed the blankets aside and enjoyed when his sweaty skin came into contact with the cold air of the room. He also stretched to remove traces of sleep and put both feet on the dark green carpet of the floor, enjoying of its soft texture.

He went to the private bathroom of his room, the light comes on alone and looked at himself into the mirror.

The reflection that stared back looked bad. His skin was paler than usual, dark circles were prominent under his tired eyes, he wore his dark hoody and jeans, he could note his morning breath and he, had a pimple near his right eyebrow.

What a disaster. It's been years since his perfect skin got tainted with pimples. Jimin is going to punish and scream at him for forgetting about his beauty care. After all...

Kim Seokjin lived well enough thanks to his beauty.

Putting that aside, yesterday surely was a long day. At least, all the negative thoughts and fears dissipated thanks to some sleep hours. His migraine also got better.

Although he didn't remember falling sleep, so surely it was during Joon's call. He surely felt bad about it, to give his friend all the weight of yesterday's problem. But he couldn't help that his brain and long forgotten memories overpowered his will to go on.

It happened sometimes, when he had this kind of episodes. The doctor's said that until he doesn't remember what happened during that week from 10 years ago, his brain could turn off and trap him into some kind of cold and anxious nightmare. That if he medicated himself with antidepressants, he would eventually reduce those episodes and get better. So he did, and got better. Until yesterday's unfortunate events that led for him to be trapped in that labyrinth once again.

"I'm better now" he thought while opened the small closet of the bathroom and looking for the pot of pills he received by his doctor. Pills that he did not use for more than 5 years. But he did an effort to fight and heal from that trauma and he didn't want for it to go to waste by stopping medicating, so he put the small and yellow pill into his mouth, watching himself it the mirror while opening the tap water. He bent to get close to the running water and drank some to be able to swallow the pill. He noticed that his long hair bothered his eyes and got a little bit wet. He had to cut it. Maybe he will try to cut it himself.