°Epilogue°

(A:N: There are a few time skips here and there so just make sure to pay attention to the timelines before each new section.)

Alex POV

3 Year Later
The Proposal

I was beyond nervous. Elijah, Ellorie, and Melanie all flew back home for the weekend just to be a part of this big moment.

I was proposing to Vienna.

I had quit my street racing when we started college, which some people weren't happy about, but Vienna was glad so I was happy. 

"She's coming!" I heard Nita whisper-shout. Everyone quickly got into their places, hidden away from sight at the moment.

Collette stepped out of the car with Vienna close behind. I could tell by the look on her face that she was beyond confused. I had left the house earlier that day by saying to dress up, be ready by eight, and that Cole would be picking her up.

Cole handed her off to me and walked to where the others were waiting. We stood on the beachside and looked out at the waves crash against the sand. It was calming for a moment until I knew it was time.

I tapped her shoulder and got on one knee. She turned around and gasped, tears already welling up in her eyes.

"Vienna, I knew I wanted you in my life the moment we started to become friends. A few weeks after that, I knew I wanted to be with your the entirety of my life moving forward. I want to keep this short because I know you've been waiting so, will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

I stand and slip the ring onto her finger. It fit perfectly.

"I love you so much." she beamed.

"I love you so much more."

Everyone came out from where they were watching and began cheering. Vienna looked around at all of her close friends and family and took her time hugging each one.

"So when's the wedding?" Anita asked.

"Not until after we graduate. We don't really have much time in between work and school to do any weddings right now." she laughed.

"But just you wait. Soon enough we're going to be Mr. and Mrs. Belinski." I wink.

---------------

2 Years Later
Wedding Day

I stood in the dressing room and rung my hands together. I ran a hand through my hair and one of the stylists swatted it away.

"Don't mess with the hair." she scolded.

"Relax, Alex. You're going to be fine." Elijah, my best man, said.

"Easy for you to say. You've already done all this."

Him and Ellorie tied the knot a few months back. Who knew Eli would be the first one to settle down?

"Elijah's right. You need to calm your nerves a little before the service starts. Everything is going to go great." Sam reassures. I take a breath and nod.

Sam, Elijah, and Stephen, who I met during college, were my groomsmen, Melanie, Ellorie, Nita, and Cole were Vienna's bridesmaids.

"It's time." John said, walking in the door. He comes up to me and puts his hands on my shoulder, smiling widely.

"I'm not happy that's my little girl's growing up, but if she has to, I'm glad she's with you."

"Thank you, John."