•1- Sent Away•

"You're expelled? " Cole, my younger sister, yelled.

"Yep." I said nonchalantly.

Alright, let me rewind a bit. My name is Alex Belinski. I'm 18 years old and I'm a bit of a trouble maker.

Currently, I'm telling my sister I just got expelled from our school.

"You're so fucking stupid." she groaned.

"So you've said."

"You're so irresponsible."

"Mhmm."

"I can't believe you were stupid enough to do something to get you expelled!"

"Yeah."

"Alex Cade! Are you even listening to me?"

"Nope."

She huffed in annoyance and I ruffled her multicolored hair. She's obsessed with doing new things to her hair and more recently it's been crazy colors.

"Alright. Well, what are you going to do. We still have eight months of school left!"

"Mom said she was just going to enroll me into a different school. Greenwood, I think it's called."

"You are such a hand full." she said, shaking her head.

"Yeah yeah, I know." I replied. "Anyway, don't even ask about transferring with me because mom already said you have to stay here."

"What! That little-"

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence Collette!" our mom yelled from downstairs.

"Sorry momma!" she yelled back.

"Now who's the idiot." I smirked.

"Still you, Al."

"Stop that. You know I hate it when you call me that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." she mocked.

I stood up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen where my mom was cooking.

Bad decision.

"Alex Belinski, I am utterly disappointed in you."

When momma uses you're full name, you're fucked.

"I know, momma. I'm sorry, but I'll do better at Greenwood." I said, which was a lie. Luckily she didn't see past it and shook her head.

"You better. I don't know what I'd do if you got expelled again. That kind of thing goes on your permanent record." she sighed.

"I'm sorry, momma." I repeated. I didn't mean to stress her out so much, but I can't help my behavior.

My dad left after Cole was born. No reason other than he said he didn't have feelings for my mom anymore.

He's an ass.

"Well, you start at Greenwood tomorrow so you better head to bed. It's already almost nine-thirty." My mom smiles, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I nod and give her one back, walking back up to my room.

"Remember, you're on tonight." Cole whispers as I pass her. I nod and walk into my room as we wait for our mom to fall asleep.

One we are positive that she's asleep, Collette sneaks into my room and grabs my bag for me. I open the window, push off the screen, and we slowly climb down until we hit the solid ground.

We quickly walk down the block to the parking garage where my baby is parked.

My 2019 Ford Mustang.