III. Sleepover

After Nico went back home with Will, Percy and Annabeth called all their friends involved in this 'situation'. After calling Jason and Piper who where in Los Angeles Annabeth told Percy "Okey...so all of them are going to arrive tomorrow" then she looked at the teenagers and sighed. "And what about us?" The young Hazel asked. "Well I suppose we could make a sleepover?" Percy asked to Annabeth, she took a deep breath and just answered, "sure, why not?" Then she looked to 'certain' people (Both Percy and the young Leo) "Just don't break anything...that's also for you Jason". After that she went upstairs, the rest of the demigods stared at each other "So...wanna watch a movie?" Percy asked, the rest looked at each other "Sure why not?" Young Piper answered.

Nobody would have known that watching a movie could bring so much problems, you see, Percy and Annabeth's house wasn't the biggest you could find, and in the TV room there was just one sofa. So after some water, fire, and arrows, they finally decided how they would be sitting during the movie, it took multiple options until they finally decided which movie to watch. When the movie finished it was passed midnight, and Annabeth came back downstairs with blankets and pillows. "Here are your beds, I suppose we just could split all over the first floor, so, girls in the tv room, and boys in the living room, and that include us Percy" she said "Aww Annabeth, can't we sleep in our bed together?" He asked. "And leave these teenagers alone? Gods no!".