II. What is going on here?!

When Nico and Percy managed to bring all "themselves" to New Rome... (they had to ask for a REALLY big car) they were worried, they didn't knew if it was better if they didn't tell anybody, but obviously they will recognize them, they decided to wake them up, at least to make a plan all together. The first one was the younger Reyna, who acted...well serious, totally different from Leo, Percy, or even Annabeth, who was saying just some things about a light and other thing they couldn't understand. The younger Jason got closer to the younger Percy, who was hugging the younger Annabeth, "Bro, I think your girlfriend finally got crazy" both Percys gave him the scariest look, even scarier than Nico's or some gods' one.

"So...you are, me? But from the future?" The younger Percy asked "Yeah, seems like that" Percy laughed nervously "But...what happened to me? I thought I would be more...handsome" Younger Percy said. Percy got closer to Nico, "if I kill him, would it be homicide, or suicide?" Percy asked, Nico just rolled his eyes.

But before even Nico could answer another voice sounded in the room, it was the young Annabeth who finally came out from shock, "Seaweed brain, before you get yourself killed by yourself..." she couldn't answer as another voice coming from the door interrupted her, "Perseus Jackson!! Can someone explain me, what in the name of Hades is going on in this place?!" Both Percy opened their eyes as plates, "A-Annabeth!" The oldest one said. "Geez, you can really know they are the same girl right?" The young Leo said. "Man what happened to your wise girl? I thought she was ugly now, but after seeing her..." Leo couldn't finished before some water splashed in his face, he couldn't knew which Percy had do it...but he couldn't decide either which of the four looks he was receiving was the scariest.

"Annabeth" Nico said calmly "Well what's going on here is that..." he looked at the younger versions, nobody knew if it was a look asking for help or a 'I'm gonna kill you' look, the young Jason decided to finally break the silence and answer the question, "Well we are...you, from the past". Annabeth was clearly confused, but she didn't entered in shock like her younger version did...or at least that's how it looked like, instead she started inspecting every single person in the room, after she finished inspecting Reyna she took a deep breath and said, "Well, I know of some few gods who could have done something like this." "So? What are we waiting for?" Percy asked, "You see seaweed brain...that 'few' gods can be more than a few, so we will need help, and as you see, we are not the only ones involved I this...situation" she answered him "Do you mean like...getting the others here?" Nico asked "Come on Death Breath I think she was pretty obvious". Nico just sighed, he had no idea how this would end...