33. Rotting with Guilt

Chapter 33

(Not edited)

Adith's POV:

        I was exhaling a lot to fight away the emptiness in me. Even though my whole family was around me I felt empty. Tapping my foot I impatiently waited for my wife.

              Krisha came inside holding Aarav in her arms. "What happened to you daddy? Why are you so grumpy? " she asked him. "I'm chleepy." Told my boy huffing at the same time winked at me.

             I laid down on my bed facing the other side as if I knew nothing. Actually, I told Aarav not to sleep and act as if he was sleeping. So when Krisha gets up from bed he could catch her red handed and make Krisha sleep in our room.

           Aarav nodded his head and agreed with me, I was mentally happy to have such a son who could help me like this. After few minutes I felt some moments so I turned to Krisha. She kissed Aarav's forehead ruffling his hair and was about to leave the bed. I expected Aarav to grab Krisha's hand but he didn't. She got up from the bed still Aarav didn't move. Finally, she left my room leaving me to frustrate.

             I looked at my loving son, he slept for real.

    Ada paavi...

         I had to plan big with the help of him and he had to sleep for real. Mg son was an idiot just like me. I decided to wake him up this time so I started disturbing him.

               I shook his arms but no response, then I blew air on his ear still no response "Aarav... Little chicken... Aarav... Get up.... See Krisha went away go and call her. Aarav..." I called him still no response. At last I spanked on his cute bum.

         He got up and sat abruptly, looking around her searched for Krisha. "Great buddy... Now let's call your mom. " I kissed his cheek and took my phone but before I could call her, Aarav's face turned red and he was at the verge of crying.

         "Babyyyy...." Without any prior notice he ran to the guest room, and I followed him.

    " Dei... Nilluda. (Hey... Stop)" I tried to stop him.

           He jumped on Krisha and buried his face into her neck then she consoled him and put him to sleep. I sat right before the guest room holding my head.

       I shouldn't have trusted a three years old kid even though he was my son. I didn't want to face Krisha and spoil her sleep so without any options I went back to my room.

            Opening the closet I looked at her picture sticked inside it. She was so beautiful in that picture and I clearly remembered that day.

FLASHBACK

                    After our wedding dad helped us and dropped us in the new apartment he brought for me. Krisha was still upset worrying me.

                    We were currently in the third floor and it was an seven story building. My flat has a living room,  two bedrooms with attached   bathroom , a kitchen, a dining area and a common restroom. The flooring was white and we could see our face in the floor.

                The whole space was empty and we only had a floor bed in our room. I got a call a from my dad. "Hello... Yeah dad. " I answered.

           "I hope everything is okay Adi... Your mom is still mad we will console her later. I had no time to set your house so you do it with your wife. I placed an induction and the basic necessities in the kitchen. Take care." Told my dad.