31. Love - it's difficult

Chapter 31

Adith's POV :

I stretched my arms and yawned, adjusting with the morning lights I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the beautiful innocent face of my wife snuggled close to my neck. I lifted my head a little to get a clear view of her face. She was looking angelic with the creamy flawless skin radiating in the day light with contrasting dark eyebrows. Her cute lips had a small pout indicating how tired she was. Her scent engulfed my nostrils.

I was mesmerized with the beauty in my arms she was still the same but became a little more beautiful. After my marriage I would never let her use pillows every time I used to drag her to my chest and that was heaven.

I became a slave to sleeping pills for the past few years because I was missing my heaven. I couldn't sleep without Krisha. I was confused and bewildered at the fact that everything changed in a matter of a week.

She was lying in my arms again in my bed in my room. The anger I held for her started vanishing slowly after I met my son, after I realized my son was alive. And he was none other than my little chicken Aarav.

I made sure she was still sleeping and slowly nuzzled my nose on her face inhaling her scent. She buried her face even more into my neck, circling her hands around my torso.

Pulling her close to me, I kissed her head with contentment. Suddenly my room door opened and there walked in my reason of happiness. Aarav hopped on the bed and laid on my chest.

My wife and my son... My family.

Something I was missing unknowingly. Krisha's betrayal also felt meaningless after Aarav.

"Daddy..." Aarav cooed brushing my cheek with his soft delicate palm.

I kissed his forehead and nose. My son. Every time I saw Aarav after knowing the truth that he was my son I had no bounds for my happiness. I wanted to know him more. I wanted to compensate the time I wasn't there with him, my heart was happy but my eyes started watering at the same time that I missed many precious moments in my son's life. His first cry, his first step, his first word.

"Daddy yovu knovw I playved chootball (football)wivth thatha and I won." He beamed with happiness.

"That's like my boy. So what gift you want from daddy?" I asked him.

"I wavnt choci daddy." He showed me all his milk tooth.

"I'll buy you chocolates my little chicken, now tell me what special gift you want?" I asked him kissing his cheeks.

"Daddy.... Daddy... I wavnt removte contol car." He sat on my stomach and patted it.

"Okay done. I will get you that now give a kissy to daddy." I asked him with unlimited happiness.

For the past few years I didn't had any idea to whom I was earning and making money? I was all alone, dad didn't wanted my money because he makes his own. I was just spending my money lavishly and wasting it on many things. But now I have my son and I could spend for him. I have a reason to make money.

I was waiting for a kiss from my son but instead he kissed his mother and I didn't liked it. "Baby...u choke(woke) up?" He jumped on her and she held Aarav to her heart. Krisha was rocking him back and forth in her arms and kissing his forehead. He was so happy with Krisha more than me and I hated it. I hated the fact that she could able to love and spend more time with my son. More than me.