2. Krisha Anand

Chapter 2

Krisha's POV:

It was a bright Monday morning, I woke up with a new hope and did my daily routines. After checking on my daddy, I went directly to the kitchen.

There stood my mom Urmila, with a beautiful smile and a cup of coffee. "Good morning, Krisha. Take your coffee. By the way, I made vegetable pulav for lunch." She told me.

"Morning ma, why are you taking so much trouble, I would have cooked. It's not good for your health to work so much and you have to take care of daddy also please don't stress yourself." I told hugging her from behind after taking a sip of my coffee.

"I'm doing it for my family, so stop worrying. As far as you are there to support me, I'm healthy. Now get ready for your work. If your daddy gets up you can't leave so easily. You know he talks nonstop." She told me.

I kissed her cheek and got ready for my office. After kissing my sleeping daddy I left for my work. I had to walk half a kilo meter to reach the bus stand.

I was not used to this walking stuffs and any kind of these public transports but after that incident I learned certain things in my life. I have changed...changed a lot.

Luckily, I got a seat in my bus. Before my adjacent seat could be filled by an old lady, A creep sat beside me, giving me a flirty smile. I gave a disgusting glare to him, then he got up and gave that seat to the old lady.

These were the intolerable things about public transports. We have to face many creeps day by day. I work in the best bakery of the town, I had a craze for baking and I used the opportunity at the right time. Mom didn't know about this, I told her I was working as a sales manager in a departmental store. I just couldn't do another jobs because, I was dumb in that, all I knew about was Space, Space and space.

We had three orders that day, a cake for a baby shower and two birthday cakes. I completed my work by three in the noon and left from work after taking a piece of pineapple cake for my daddy and a piece of black forest for my mom. I wasn't stealing. They were complementary.

In the bust stand I was waiting with anticipation because I got an appointment in the evening to meet my professor, he told me that he would talk to the higher space authorities about my research and they would offer me a good job.

I checked for the money in my wallet, I had around three thousand and I had around seven thousand in my card. House rent, electricity bill and other expenses had to be done with in this amount.

What would I do? I need that job desperately.

Suddenly a brand new Benz came to an halt in front of me. The door of the care opened to reveal the person I didn't wanted to face and throw me into deep pits of hollowness and anxiety.

She was wearing an expensive silk Saree which was royal and elegant and an one string diamond neckset which dignified her look. She took few authoritative steps and stood beside me. It didn't took me seconds to recognize who she was, the great Shakuntala vishwanath.

"I told you Krisha, that you would stand in the road without anybody in your life some day. See it was one sight to cherish. " she mocked at me and smiled while I bit my lip to control my tears.

"How have you been and what you are now? You have once got a life everyone carves, everyone prayed to get a life like yours but today your life is a nightmare to everyone. " she told me satisfied but surprisingly she was right. My life has indeed became an nightmare.

"You can't imagine how happy I'm to see you like this Krisha. You don't have any idea how happy I'm to see you like this. You made me suffer once now go to hell. Sorry sorry... Your life is no better than hell. I hope I'll see you in an even more worse condition next time we meet. Bye." She told me spitting venom in her words and took her leave.