20. Cuteness vs Rudeness

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers who loves food just like me 😛😘😙

_______________

Chapter 20:

Krisha's POV:

It had been four days since the incident, I was trying to initiate a conversation with Adith but he avoided me, I smiled at him whenever I saw him looking at me, but he would ignore me straight away.

Rudeness overload!

I just wanted to thank him for helping me, for being there for me in such a crucial situation but he wasn't giving me any rooms to at least start an conversation.

It was really difficult for me to understand him, because one second he was playing a lovely caring person but the other second he transform into an arrogant, stone hearted idiot. I was totally confused.

I did remember, later that night when I was suffering with severe stomach ache, he gave me medicines and left but after sometime he came to my room and kissed my head. After looking at me for good fifteen minutes he left my room, I was awake but pretended asleep.

My sixth sense told me it was love making my heart make several somersaults. But if it was love then why was he behaving so indifferently.

"You look so beautiful." Suddenly Urmila aunty kissed my cheek.

"You too aunty." I told and hugged her. "It had been twenty years, why didn't you come and see me? You have been away from paatima and our family. Not fair aunty. " I asked her worried.

"Because I was suffering from a deadly disease." She told me.

"What? God, are you okay? What are you suffering from aunty?" I asked her panicking.

"Love. " she said smiling.

"Beg your pardon." I asked her confused.

"Yes my dear... Love. It is the most hideous disease in the world. True love has no medicine and no cure. Once you are affected by love you can't fight it till death. You will keep loving that one person crazily with no other go." She told me smiling and I was too much exited to know her love story.

"You love uncle so much isn't it?" I asked holding her hand.

"I do. I still love him to the back of the moon and will keep loving him till my death.

Your uncle, he was a heart breaker, you know many girls were at the back of him but he didn't spare them a look. Initially he was rude and arrogant with me also. But you know Srini was a very sincere lover. From the moment he proposed me he was true and honest with me. Ofcourse he was a unromantic workaholic person but we love each other too much. " she said slightly blushing.

I teased her and then she spoke about Adith " We were happy, even though I was guilty for making my family go through hell, Srini made me so happy. It was worth my love. Later Adith happened.

My son, ohhooo Krisha. He is a replica of his dad in everything. The same rude and intelligent personality with a heart of a baby. Both my husband and son make an haughty facade but they were really harmless and sensitive from inside." Said Urmi aunty.

"Aunty, Adith is behaving so rudely with me. I'm trying to make him comfortable but he is always ignorant about my presence and treats me badly. Is there a reason behind him unlinking me?" I asked her straightly.

"Is that so...? Listen Krisha like I told you he is a very hard nut to crack just like his dad. But he don't mean anything he does. He pushes everyone away in this place because he feels this is the place where his dad was humiliated when we got married. He loves his dad too much, more than he loves me. He hurts you all, as a result you all will dislike him. Usually that's his strategy to push people. Well, I'm sorry on his behave dear. " she apologized. So that was the reason.