Chapter 18

3 months went by

Harry had a fully grown baby bump and was ready to have the baby any day now. It was it last day until he was on maternity leave. He was currently in the office answering some phone calls about designs when he got a pain in his stomach. "Oh!" He winced rubbing his stomach. He got off the phone after a while and went to grab some papers from draw. He stopped getting the same pain. "Ow! baby calm down in there ok I have presentation in 10 minutes." He said smiling and going back to his office. He kept getting the same pain every 10 minutes, but he shook it off and walked to the presentation room but he bumped into Louis .

Louis kissed his lips "Good luck in there baby "

Harry smiled and walked into the room.

The presentation began. Louis was in his main chair watching and listening to harry with an intense stare

Through out the presentation Louis noticed something was off about Harry. He frowns as he watch his actions. The people that's there began to notice his breathing was going faster and heavier.

Harry took a deep breathe and carried on with the presentation. "So as you can s-see her- Oh!!!" Harry groaned pressing his stomach. Everyone frowned and looked towards Louis who looked concerned. "Harry are you okay?" He asked

"Mhm" Harry said wanting to carry on "So... Ah!!!!" He groaned as his water broke.

Louis quickly got up and went to harry and caught him just in time before his legs gave out from under
him.

Louis lay Harry down on the floor. "Hey harry take deep breaths." Louis says rubbing her stomach. Harry did as he was told. Jessica quickly called the ambulance.

Ohh it's hurts too much " he groaned as another contraction came. "I know baby I know "

"How do ya fucking know!" Harry yelled

Louis eyes widened shocked but he knew it was the pain talking.

Soon the ambulance came and took them both to hospital.

Louis was held Harry hand as they numbed his stomach. Harry was crying as he lay there. "Okay Harry we just gave you some numbing medicine. Once we start you will feel some pressure." The doctor says.

Harry nods as he held tightly on to Louis hand as he whimpered and cried a little. After a moment the doctor began the C section on Louis.

Louis was dressed in scrubs he sat kissing Harry's head gently. "It's gonna be okay princess " he said

Harry slightly blushed and stared Louis with tears in his eyes. All of sudden they heard crying from there new born son. The nurse cleaned him up and wrapped him up in a blanket. He was given to Harry , "Oh wow he's.. he's
Louis was dressed in scrubs he sat kissing Harry's head gently. "It's gonna be okay princess " he said

Harry slightly blushed and stared Louis with tears in his eyes. All of sudden they heard crying from there new born son. The nurse cleaned him up and wrapped him up in a blanket. He was given to Harry , "Oh wow he's.. he's

"Perfect "

Louis teared up looking down at his son , he held his little hand and kissed it

"Marry me Harry " Louis blurted out making Harry freez and his eyes fill up.

Harry nods before crying his eyes out. "Y-yes. I will." Louis cried as well as he kissed Harry on his lips and smiled . Harry kissed back before giving the baby to louis.

The nurse came back with a piece of paper to write down the name of their baby. "Okay guys do you have names?" The nurse asked

"How About Asher " Louis said

"It's perfect "

"Asher Edward Tomlinson " Louis wrote

Harry teared up

Seven weeks later Louis harry and baby Asher was back home. Harry and Louis was planing for their upcoming wedding.

"Louis let's do a forest theme. Just mostly nature." Harry says as he looked through some cute styles of weddings.

"Oo that sounds interesting.. should we go nude?" Louis said jokingly

Harry through a pillow at him and chucked "oh ha ha not that far. " Harry looked down at Asher and kissed his head. "I could stare at him all day " Harry smiled and started to feed Him with a bottle. "Your a good boy arnt you yes you are.

"You know we should show him off in work " Harry said

"Yea I'd like that " Louis said

With that they went to Louis company. They went to the desginers department and began to show of the baby Asher.

"Everyone! I would like to introduce my and Harry new addition to our family. Asher Edward Tomlinson our new baby." Louis announced. They came up to harry and Louis looking over the baby on awe.

"Awe can I Hold can I hold?" Jessica said

Harry smiled "of course " Harry gently placed him in her arms . He whimpered a bit but a little when Jessica rocked him.

Louis watched over them protectively , he adored Harry and his son.

Asher started crying but sort whimpers like a little lamb. "Awww it's okay little one shh"

"he hasn't gotten used to other people yet." Louis says with a chuckle. "Here let me take him and allow him warm up with you guys."

Louis took the baby back and allow the women and some men come over and touch Asher chubby cheeks and small nose. Asher had calm down and allow them.

After a while they had to get back to work. "Babe let's go to my mom and dad and let them see the baby." Louis says with a smile.

Meanwhile they got to Louis parents house , Louis opened the door for Harry , they grabbed the baby and knocked on there door.

Louis mother came to the door and open it. "Louis!! How is my son? Who's this?" His mother asked. Louis chuckled "mom this Harry my boyfriend and this is our baby Asher Edward Tomlinson." Louis explains.

She gasped "oh my god I'm a grandma!" She smiled brightly letting them in.

Harry smiled nervously as he sat down on the couch holding baby Asher. Louis kissed his mums cheek and sat next to Harry.

"Awe look at him he's so beautiful, may I ?" She asked

"Of course mum " Louis handed him to her gently "Awe he's so tiny. He snuggled into her.

"Wow he likes you " Harry said smiling , it's nice to meet you by the way mrs Tomlinson.

"papa! Come downstairs!" Louis yelled. Louis father came downstairs with a hoodie and sweats on. He was working out.

"Hey son! I see you have guest over." He says. Louis nods. "Harry this my father. Father this my boyfriend"

He went silent and looked at the baby "Oh wow I'm so happy for you both. "You didn't tell me you guys had a baby " he sat down . "Aw he's the most precious thing " he booped his nose.