Chapter 8

Harry found the bathroom but saw that he had to go down stairs . 'for crying out loud. Why do they have stairs for bathrooms?" Harry thought as he began to climb the stairs.

As he got there the waitress that was waiting them at the table pushed Harry's crutches causing him to fall down the stairs.
"Ahh!' " Harry rolled down the stairs hitting his head on the way down knocking him out.

Louis was tapping his foot as he became impatient for Harry to come back. Suddenly he see saw and women running to in the same direction making him curious. Suddenly he heard "someone call an ambulance.

Louis shot up and ran towards the stares only to see Harry laid out at the bottom unconscious "HARRY!!!" He yelled rushing down to him. "Someone please get some help

"An ambulance is on the way sir " someone said

"Louis shook him gently " baby boy can you hear me , then Louis noticed some blood dripping from his head.

"Oh god " Louis gulped grabbing a towel pressing it against his head. Harry opened his eyes slightly "Ugh" he groaned

"Shh darling , your okay an ambulance is on its way " Louis reassured

"Wa.. what.. why.. where am I?" Harry asked his head spinning he could just about to see Louis face and hear the sound of his voice but it wasn't clear.

"Just try stay awake for me Harry please "Louis said worriedly as a paramedic arrived at the scene.

"I'm going to need some space please while we work on this young man." The paramedic said getting out medic bag.

People moved out the way except Louis , "Can you tell me what happened please?" The paramedic said

"He fell down the stairs that's all I know , he's on crutches because he broke his foot just a few days ago.." Louis gulped feeling his heart ache.

"Could you tell me his name please " he said

"His names Harry "

"Hi Harry , I'm a paramedic can you look at me " he asked .

Harry looked at him but couldn't move "he saw a light flash in his eyes. "Sorry I'm just putting a light on your eyes to check.

The paramedic wrapped up Harry's head with a bandage. "Yea he will need some stitches for the back of his head." The paramedic said

Harry was put on a stretcher and closed his eyes again getting slightly dizzy. Louis went Into the ambulance holding his hand.

They arrived at the hospital , they rushed Harry to a emergency room. One of the paramedics stopped Louis from coming into the room. "you can't go in there. Only staff can" Louis was about to protest but stopped himself wanting Harry to be taken care of. Louis paced in the waiting worried to death about him.

After a couple hours the doctor came out and to Louis.

"You may go on in now " good news is we've stitched up Harry's head but he will be just fine no damage to the brain. Bad news is that he hurt his back pretty bad so he will need plenty of rest and it will take time for him to be able to walk for a few weeks." He said

Louis gulped and nodded "Okay thank you for doing everything you can." He said walking into to see Harry asleep on the bed attached to several wires and tubes up his nose.

Louis sat down next to the bed and gently grabbed his hand and kissed it gently. "I'm sorry that I wasn't able to protect you." Louis says as he allowed tears to slip from his blue eyes. Louis didn't like his loved ones hooked  up on wires and tubes. Like his life was depending on the wires and tubes to keep him alive.

Louis put his forehead against Harry hand. "It's going to be okay" Louis mumbled. "just rest up and get better my love"

🤧🤧🤧