Chapter 12

Harry blushed and smiled . They got back to Louis office. Harry was the one to walk in first and then Louis locking the door. Louis picked Harry up and put him down on his desk and smirked.

Louis went between Harry's legs and kissed him gently, Harry kissed back wrapping his arms around Louis. Louis moved everything off the desk and laid him back. Louis brushed his fingers through Harry's curls and pulled on them softly as they continued to kiss but rough and with tongues. They moaned in each others mouths and grinded  each other's crotches together.

"Ugh " Harry moaned feeling the friction between his legs. Harry kissed all down Louis neck sucking on a spot , he moaned out quite quietly and pulled off his shirt , as did Harry. "Your beautiful " Louis said staring.
Warning Smut!
"So are you " Harry said kissing Louis shoulders and licking over his nipple. "F-fuck Harry " he moaned . Soon they were both completely naked , making love on the desk.

Louis thrusted in and out of Harry , "ughhh god Louis yes yes!!! Ohh right there " Harry moaned loudly good job the room was sound proof.

"Fuck baby yes you feel so good " Louis moaned pounding Into Harry. Louis put Harry legs over his shoulders thrusting deeper. Harry's eyes rolled to the back of his head in full bliss and pleasure, his mouth hanging open moaning loud.

"Gonna cum b-baby " Louis moaned cumming inside Harry. Louis bent down hovering over Harry's dick and starting sucking him with his mouth. Harry let out breathy moans and gripped onto Louis hair. "Ohh l-Louis Louis g-gonna cum ughh" he threw his head back cumming in Louis mouth. Louis swollowed and pulled off slowly collapsing onto Harry breathless.

After their love making Louis carried Harry into his secret bedroom and lay him down in the bed. Louis smiled down at harry "get some rest baby boy. You had a big day." Louis says kissing his head.

"What about you?" Harry says gripping on to his shirt. "Aren't you going lay with me?" Louis shook his head. "I have more work to do."

Harry was fully dressed by now led in bed , he smiled thinking of love making they just did but he was a lil upset to be left alone. He got up and ran his fingers through his hair.

After several hours Louis came back into the secret bedroom. "Babe. We can go home now. " Louis says smiling at harry. Harry got up and went to Louis side quickly. Louis chuckled as he took Harry hand and walked out of the company and start to walked down the street.

"Babe wanna go into my cafe that I own?" Louis asked as they had stopped in front of the fire cafe. Harry nods and they went inside the cafe
"Sit here. Ill be in the back to get you a coffee and some dinner." Louis before going in the back.

After a twenty minutes later he came back sent down the coffee and a bento box in front of harry.

"Woah this looks amazing Louis " Harry grabbed a spoon scooping up some cream and ate some

"Woah this looks amazing Louis " Harry grabbed a spoon scooping up some cream and ate some. "Mm so good " he said

"I'm glad you like it my love " he said

Louis sat next to harry and smiled at his cuteness. Louis ate some food from the bento box and smiled. "Baby if you have any trouble with work come to my office and tell me love."

Harry nodded "thanks Louis " he said

Harry nods happily as he ate. After they ate they went back home Louis went into office to work on some paper for the rest of the day while Harry was watching TV or sleeping.

Late that night Louis was having a nightmare once again about his mother and father attacking everyone but they kept him alive. Wanting him to see the damage and tortured they are doing to the people he loves. Including Harry. Harry was up since he couldn't sleep. He decided to go into Louis bedroom and sleep in his bed. Once he arrived he saw Louis sweating and turning a lot.

"Louis?" Harry whispered rushing to him he shook him "Louis wake up wake up " Harry said frantically.

Louis gasped sitting up quickly seeing Harry "Are you okay?" Harry asked

Louis wiped his forehead "just a nightmare " he said

Harry frowned sitting down "Do you wanna talk about it " Harry asked

"N-not right now " Louis sniffled

Harry climbed into bed and lay down next to Louis. Louis lay back down and held Harry close to his chest like he was going to lose him.

Harry rubbed his chest gently "it's okay. Louis everything is going to be okay. I'm right here." Harry says as he looked up at Louis. Louis only nods and burying his face into Harry neck.

"I h-hate these nightmares they w-won't go away " Louis sobbed.

Harry frowned kissing his head "Maybe you should see someone about them love "

"Yea I suppose they could help , I just want them to go "

"Shh shh you've been working really hard lately you need a break you can't overwork yourself  like this " Harry said

"I know but I love working so much " he said

Harry kissed his lips gently and wiped his tears "let's go downstairs for a bit.

Louis nods. Louis got up and picked Harry up and went downstairs to the kitchen and sat down harry on the counter. Louis grabbed the glasses and made a fancy drink for both of them just to take his mind off the dream.

Harry sat on the counter watching them being made "They look amazing " once they were done Harry grabbed his and sipped it. "Hey why don't we go out tonight it's not too late right?" Louis said

Harry checked the time it was only 10:30 , "Yea I guess we can go out " Harry said drinking more of his cocktail.

"do you want to go out to a club or something?" Louis asked as he sipped his cocktail looking at harry.

Harry nods as he sipped his drink happily.