Chapter 5

The next day Louis was off work For a few days until the catwalk .His assistant will take over while he's away. Louis was in the kitchen working on breakfast for Harry and himself.

Harry woke up to smell of something good cooking , he rubbed his eyes and did realise his silk shirt was pushed down his shoulder a little so you could half of his chest tats and nipple. He followed the smell until he got downstairs.

Louis was making basically a whole feast for Harry to eat for breakfast. There was eggs. Toast. Bacon. Sausage. And a cup of orange juice and a side of pancakes.

"Are you trying to fatten me up?" Harry asked giggling

Louis flinched "oh god you scared m-" he paused when he saw Harry's nipple and tattoos.

Harry frowned and looked down to where he was looking. "Oh.." he quickly fixed his shirt.

"No no I always do breakfasts like these silly " Louis said

"oh okay." Harry says as he sat down at the table. "Go ahead and eat up. I be in my office if you need me." Louis says as he went into his office. Even though he doesn't have work at the company he still had a bunch of paper work to do at home.

Harry ate his breakfast awkwardly as he felt Louis just left him there. He ate a little and left the rest , he wiped his mouth and left the food on the table. His eyes watered , he pulled his stockings and left the house quickly to go back where he started.

Louis came downstairs quickly forgetting his plate food but saw Harry leave. Louis frowned confused as he open the door. He gently grabbed Harry arm. "Where are you going Harry? Do you not like it here?" Louis asked. "if not then I can find you a home to live in that you're comfortable in."

Harry flinched "Its j-just I feel like I'm bothering you so I think I've outstayed my welcome so I'll go " he sniffled

"Harry please wait.. I know we've only known each other 5 minutes but I'd like you to live here for as long as you need."

"A-are you sure?" Harry asked

"Yes I'm sure love " Louis grabbed his hand walking him into the living room. "I'm sorry I walked out to my office I was just going to finish paper work you see In a CEO of Victoria secret.

Harry gasped

Louis chuckled. "I see you heard of it." Louis sat Harry down on the couch and sat down with him so they could talk to get to know each other.

"N-no I've never heard of it I just realised why it says V.S on my shirt " he giggled

"Can you tell me about it?" Harry said

"Of course yea .. well you see it's a underwear fashion company and I own it , where having a fashion show soon if you'd like to come watch. Louis asked

Harry smiled "Yea maybe that be great "

Louis explains what happens and what he's does as the CEO of Victoria's Secret. "Well I should get back to work." Louis says as he stood up. "You can watch tv if want. But if you need anything be in my office." Louis ruffles Harry hair and went into his office.

"Oh okay sure " Harry smiled and sat on the couch watching the tv.

Meanwhile in the office

"What! What do you mean a model has cancelled , on me now !" Louis ran his fingers through his hair.

"alright. I understand. I'll find someone." Louis says as he hang. Louis thought of who could be a model for Friday. Louis then got an idea of harry being the model. Louis came downstairs to harry. "Harry can you help me?"

"Uh sure I guess.." Harry said nervously

Louis sat down "You see this fashion show that's coming up tomorrow night , one of the models is really sick and can't make it and well I was thinking , do you think you'd be able to do it instead?" Louis asked

Harry froze looking at him

"I know it's a big ask but I really need this show to go right , and Youl be wearing stockings , silk underwear , angel wings. I just think this would be perfect and you have a great body for it." Louis blurted out at once.

"I-I woah this is a lot to take in.. my body's not that great.." Harry said consciously

"Are you kidding you look amazing , for someone off the street." Louis giggled joking about.

Harry thought about "S-so do I just walk down the catwalk?" Harry asked

"Yea just follow the others do you think you can do that for me .. I could pay you ." Louis said

"No no I can't take your money b-but if you really need someone I g-guess I can give it a go."

Louis eyes brightens "oh my gosh Harry thank you , this means so much " he said

Louis hugged Harry quickly before rushing back to his office to make the phone call again.

"Would I be able to do this?" Harry thought. "I don't want Louis to be disappointed in me. I have to try my best."

__

Louis rushed downstairs "Harry do you think you could run to the store for me , I'm nearly done with my paper work and I need a few things. " Louis said

"Oh sure " Harry said

"Thank you love " Louis kissed his head and handed him the money , don't be long I want you to see the outfits your wearing tomorrow." Louis said

Harry giggled and left the house.

Meanwhile Harry went into the store and bought a few things Louis told him to get and paid for it. He stepped out feeling a cold breeze as he walked , he could feel stares as he walked past an alley way.

Suddenly someone grabbed him by his arm and was dragged into the alleyway. Harry squirmed and struggled to get away from who ever was dragging him deep into the alley way. The person stopped and threw him on the ground. "Give me your money ." The man says as he gripped on Harry ankle

"B-but I don't have any" he sniffled he was telling the truth as he used the money to buy things for Louis."

The kicked him in the stomach and stood on his foot hard hearing a crack. "Ahh!!! What the Fuck !!" Harry yelled

"You give me your money now!" He put a lot pressure on his foot. "Please this is all I have " he pointed to the bag

The man took the bag and emptied it all over Harry "what's this shit " he scoffed , Harry suddenly got up and ran for his life he limped badly . He sobbed running back to Louis house.