Chapter 13

Harry and Louis arrived at a club , Louis got a round of shots in and handed Harry one.

"I can't remember the last time I had a proper drink so I'm really sorry if it goes to my head straight away. " he giggled downing the shot. He scrunched his nose already ready for another one.

Louis downed a shot of vodka and red bull , they downed shot after shot and danced all night .  "Need more d-drink " Harry got out a small amount of money from his first wage that he earned , he bought two double vodka and coke for him and Louis.

Louis took it from Harry and drinks it. "Babe let's go to the VIP room and drink there." Louis says kissing Harry cheek. Harry nods as they went into a private room. Louis and Harry sat down and drink.

At the VIP lounge there were trays of shots ready made for Louis and his guest. Harry's eyes widened as he grabbed a shot and downed it. Louis kept an eye on him as he didn't want Harry over doing it.

"Easy darling I don't want you getting sick okay " he said

"I--I won't I'll be fiiine" Harry slurred and danced

Louis danced with him and kissed his slips gently tasting the alcohol on his lips.

Harry giggled wrapped his arms around his neck and danced with Louis and kissed his cheek and neck. "Damn babe. Now I know you have to much to drink." Louis says holding Harry waist as they danced. Harry shook his head "i-im not that drunk." He says Louis with a slurred. "I-im just h-having fun."

Harry drank another two shots and then he felt stomach do a flip. "Oh no " Harry gulped

"Yea we need to go to the bathroom babe you don't look so good " Louis said holding him up straight.

Louis swiftly picked Harry  up and went to the bathroom and set down harry on his knees.

Harry began to throw up holding on to the toilet. Louis rubbed his back as he held back some of his curls.

"Ugh " he groaned
"Ugh why did drink all that Louis w-why " he slirred and threw up holding his stomach.

Louis rubbed his back "it's alright darling shh"

"I'll call a cab"

Once Harry finished throwing up Louis picked him up and carried him out of the club. The cab arrived just on time.

They got into the cab and head back home. Louis held Harry close to his chest and kissed his temple. "It's okay love. We all get like that." Louis says. Harry was crying into Louis chest upset from what happened.

"What you need is some sleep darling " Louis said as the cab pulled up at the house. Louis carried him inside and locked the door behind him.

Harry ran upstairs and threw up some more , his stomach was killing him.

Louis made Harry some water. Louis rushed upstairs to the bathroom and rubbed her back. "Here babe. Water." Louis says. Harry stop and took the cup and drank it down quickly.Harry stomach finally  settle down and lay down in Louis bed. Louis lay down next to harry and hugged him close.

"It was a good night though right?" Louis said relaxing.

"Yea it was amazing" Harry sniffled

Louis frowned "Baby look at me "

Harry moved his head a little "Aw darling what's the matter? " Lou asked

"I-I'm just so greatful of e-everything you've given me " he started to sob.

Louis chuckled a little knowing Harry is a emotional drinker by the looks of things. "Aw baby boy comere " Louis held him close and kissed his tears away . "I'm greatful I got meet you and spend the rest of my life protecting you." Louis said

"T-thank you " Harry said squeezing Louis