Chapter 2

The next  morning Louis was already up  early since he has some meetings to attend to today. He  got into his car and drove to his work. Once he got there he parked his car and went inside the V.S company  to have Darla right next to him giving him the paperwork.

He took them and looked them over as he was in the elevator. "The department leaders are waiting for you in the meeting room." Darla says. "Good. Tell them Ill be there in ten minutes." Louis says as he got off the elevator and into his Office.

Louis looked through his paper and sighed , he tapped in the documents on his computer and logged off. He made his way to the board room for the meetings.

"Morning Mr Tomlinson's everyone said standing up showing respect.

Louis smiled "Morning , you may sit down " Louis sat and got out papers.  They discussed the the Victoria secret model cat walk and called out a list of models who are walking the stage. "So the catwalk will take place next Friday.

An hour later the meeting was over and everyone went back to work. Louis had a free schedule so he packed up and left his office. He put his brief case in the car and went for a stroll to a fancy coffee shop, he loved a coffee shop. He went into a coffee house and ordered a skinny latte and a carrot cake. Once he paid he stepped back out of the shop and walked down the street.

He sipped his coffee and glanced on the floor seeing some litter and pink ribbon from a bow. He knelt down and picked it up.

"T-that belongs to m-me" a voice spoke making Louis turned to his side quickly seeing a boy sat in the corner.

Louis raised an eyebrow at the boy before standing up and went to the boy. "Here you go. Be careful next time.

The boy took the ribbon and nods as he didn't make eye contact with Louis. Louis thought it was odd but brushed it off as he turned away about to walk back down the street.

Harry looked up slowly at the man , he was taken back at how smart he looked , he eyed his pink suit and blue eyes. His mouth opened slightly as he stared. Louis looked back at the boy in sympathy , he could see he was homeless , but what he couldn't get out of his head was those pink stockings.

Louis smiled at the boy and walked back to his car and headed home.

Harry had his mind on the well dressed man but snapped out of it when he heard his stomach growl. He got up and looked around the the sidewalk for any money of sorts. He ended up finding £5 on the side walk.

His eyes widen thinking of what he could buy , he rushed over to the bakery and almost drooled seeing the pastries and cakes. The people behind the counter looked at him because he was homeless.

"Um I'm sorry but I think you better leave " the baker said

"B-but I have money and I'm h-hungry " Harry said

"Let the boy eat " the girl said behind the counter

Harry picked out a carrot cake and a bottle of water , he paid and got the change back.

Harry walked out of the bakery and went back to his spot and began to eat. He ate to quickly which made him cough. He took a sip of his water before eating slowly.

Louis was on his couch in casual clothes. Sweat pants. And a hoodie. 'hmm. Well isn't that boy quite interesting. ' Louis thought as he sipped his whiskey. "It's sad to think someone left him to be homeless.'