Chapter 9

That evening

The room was quiet all was heard was the beeping sounds of the heart monitor. Louis held Harry's hand like his  life depended on it. He'd rested his head on Harry's chest gently whilst sitting on the chair. Which was very uncomfortable.

Suddenly the heart monitor beep a little quick but a nurse was quick to check harry , as it meant harry was waking up. Louis eyes shot open seeing what was going on. "Is everything o-" Louis looked at Harry seeing he was awake.

"H-harry!" Louis breathed out feeling relieved

"How are you feeling?" He asked

"A bit roughed up" Harry said

Louis chuckled a bit but went serious and kissed his hand. "Can you remember what happened?"

"A-all I remember is ..Ah!" Harry winced

"It's okay take your time love " Louis said

"I-I was p-pushed " Harry struggled to say

"pushed?" Louis says confused. He looked into his eyes. "What do you mean you was pushed? Do you know who pushed you?" Louis asked as he grabbed a cup of water and gave some to harry.

"Thank you." Harry says as he drank the water. "I-it was that woman. T-the person who t-tried to g-get you to d-date you." Louis thought for a moment before realizing who he was talking about. "Thank you baby. I will take care of it." Louis says kissing Harry forehead with a small smile. "Now. Get some rest." Harry nods as he held on to Louis hand and fell asleep. Louis pulled his phone out and called the police to arrest the woman called Jing at kozy kitchen.

The next couple weeks Harry was allowed back home but he had to take it easy for a month or so. Louis carried Harry to the bedroom and lay him down and propped his foot up with some pillows. Louis lay down next to harry and gently rubbed Harry's head and kissed his cheek.

Louis went downstairs and prepared an amazing breakfast for Harry. He thought he'd make him waffles. He chopped up strawberries and blueberries and sprinkled them on top. He then drizzled chocolate sauce on top and neatly placed some chopped strawberries on the side , smudging the chocolate a bit. He made some freshly squeezed orange juice and popped everything on a tray.

He went upstairs and set the tray down to wake Harry up

He went upstairs and set the tray down to wake Harry up. "Baby. Wake up. I have some breakfast for you." Louis says softly so he wouldn't scare him

Harry slowly sat up rubbing his sleepy eyes . "Good morning Louis." Harry says. "Good morning love. Here some breakfast." Louis set down the tray in Harry lap. Harry smiled brightly as he looked down at the breakfast. "Thank you Louis!" Harry says kissing Louis cheek.

Harry blushed "This looks so good Lou " Harry said cutting a pice of waffle and putting it in his mouth. He closed his eyes instantly. "Oh my " he moaned at the taste.

Louis chuckled giving him lots of kisses to his cheek. "It's what you deserve angel" Harry smiled so bright and stabbed his fork in the the strawberry and a bit of waffle and put it to Louis mouth. "Have some " he said

Louis opened his mouth as Harry fed him the waffle "mm I am good " Louis joked

Harry giggled and took a sip of his orange juice "I don't think I want this to end"

Louis smiles "me too babe."  Louis climbed into bed next to harry and turned the the tv on to Netflix and put in a movie for him and Harry. Harry finished his breakfast and cuddled up with Louis feeling the most loved that filled his heart.

"Harry chuckled at the movie while Louis rubbed his back soothingly. "How's your back darling?" Louis asked

"Mm a little better still a bit sore " Harry said holding onto Louis.

"You know you didn't deserve what she did to you sweetheart , I don't know why she did it it was just uncalled for." Louis said and got lost in thought.

"I don't know why either I just want to forget it " Harry said laying on Louis as they laid down together on the bed relaxing and kissing every now and again.

Soon evening came and Louis got up and carried Harry into the the kitchen and set him down on the counter. Louis began to cook Mexican food while some salsa music was playing.

Louis came up to harry and began to dance in front of him. Harry laughs and blushed. "Louis why are you honestly good at that?" Harry asked as he watch him move his hips. Louis shrugs before dancing his way between Harry legs and kissed him gently.

Harry kissed him back gently and giggled against his lips. He pouted "I wish I could dance with you " Harry said

"You will soon baby " Louis said shaking his bum , he went back to cooking. "Harry grabbed the chair tightly and slowly tried to get up because he wanted to dance. He winced biting his lips from the pain.

Louis turned around at him since the food need to cook for a while. "Baby no." Louis says as he picked Harry up. "What about I dance while I hold you in my arms?"

Harry nods happily and held on to Louis. Louis dance with Harry in his arms which made Harry giggled happily as he moves his shoulder a little as he danced a little in his arms.