Chapter 3

The next morning

Harry woke up way earlier than he usually does , the morning mist was in the air and harry rubbed his hands together. It was a cold start to the day. He rubbed his tired eyes , he was thinking of getting a hot chocolate with the spare change he had but there was no where open yet. He wrapped his blanket around him tight.

Louis decided he would walk to the company instead of taking his car. 'today is nice. I need to take walks more.' Louis thought as he walked down street heading to the cafe shop first. He was about to walk past the alleyway but stop wondering if the boy was still there. He went down the alleyway and looked around until he spot the boy. He sighs knowing that he's a sucker for wanting to help people. "Hey there. Wanna get something to drink?" Louis asked softly as he squat down to his level.

Harry flinched back a bit "I-I um.. I.." Harry looked at his change in his hand. "I have enough f-for myself it's ok " he said sweetly.

"It's on me if you don't mind that is " Louis said lifting his chin gently meeting his green ones. Harry gasped "O-okay thanks" he said

Louis held his hand out to Harry to help him up , Harry blushed and took his hand.

Louis help him up and went into the cafe. The staff their tensed up seeing Louis walk in. "Can I have a hot coco with whole cream  and chocolate flakes on top." Louis says ordering for Harry "and for me I'll  just have the same without the chocolate flakes." The woman nodded. Louis gave the money and sat down at a table with Harry. "Are you hungry?" Louis asked as he crossed his legs.

Harry looked at his hot chocolate "um.. no no I'm okay " he lied and his stomach decided to growl.

Louis chuckled "Oh I believe you so are hungry , what would you like to eat?" Louis asked

"Oh no please I couldn't let you buy me breakfast as well that's too much , a-and I can't even pay you b-back." Harry stutters

"Hey please I want to help , you seem nice and I insist on my buying something warm to eat , pick anything on the menu and it's yours." Louis said

Harry gulped looking at the menu , he saw a stack of pancakes with bacon eggs and sausages , his mouth opened staring at it.

"You want it ? I got it " Louis said

Harry nodded quickly "Only if it's not to much s-sir" he said

"Not at all and may I ask your name?"

Harry thought about it first but then "H-Harry my names Harry." He sipped his hot coco.

"Well Harry it's nice to meet you , I'm Louis " he said

Harry blushed and watched him get up and order the food.

Once the food came out Louis grabbed it from the waiter and gave it to harry with a soft smile. "Go ahead and eat. Take your time." Louis says as he sipped his hot cocoa. Getting whip cream mustache. Harry giggled at Louis. Louis tilts his head at him

"What's so funny?" Louis asked confused. "Y-you have whip cream o-on your upper lip." Louis went crossed eyes as he try to look at his lip before licking his upper lip. Louis chuckled "thank you love." Harry blushed as he laughs more at Louis. Louis smiled at harry. 'cute.' Louis thought

Harry dug into his pancakes and eggs , he moaned at the taste "oh wow this is amazing t-thank so m-much" he ate quite quickly.

"Hey take your time I said your gonna give yourself indigestion " he chuckled.

Harry smiled showing his dimples and at his breakfast. "I l-like the colour of your s-suit " Harry said

"thank you harry." Louis says, "some people say that men supposed to wear gray, black, or some sort of dark colors for suits. I don't. Don't let people tell you otherwise of what you wear. Any color can go for a suit or any formal outfit." Louis says to harry as he smiled.

Harry smiled and eventually he finished his breakfast he felt his stomach "I'm so full "

"Good to have a full belly to start the day , Louis checked his watch." Listen I have to go work now but if you like I can back for you later and maybe you can stay the night if you'd like .. I wouldn't want you out in the cold. " Louis smiled

"Wait.. a-are you sure .. I wouldn't want to be a b-burden I.."

"Ah shh insist " Louis said

"o-okay then." Harry says. Louis smiles as he stood up. "Behave yourself kid." Louis says patting Harry head before he left. Harry blushed as he finished his drink and went back into the alleyway with a huge smile. "H-he's so nice." Harry mumbled as he thought of Louis.

Louis went to work and worked late. It late that night when he finally finished work. He walked back to the alleyway where Harry was but heard shouting and whimpers. Louis rushed in and pushed the men off off harry. "Get off of him!" Louis yelled at the men as he stood in front of Harry.

Louis grabbed hold of Harry and picked him up , he was light as a feather. "Are you Okay are you hurt lovely ?"Louis said

"M-my side hurts a bit " he sniffled

"Come on lets get back to my place.