Chapter 15

Harry nods and held tightly on to Louis. Louis smiled and kissed his head. "I'm going to get you discharged then we can leave." Harry nods as he sat up . Louis left as Harry got his shoes on. A woman walked in "well well." Test women says. Harry looks up and froze seeing Tash knights.

Harry gasped "W-why are you here?" He asked

"You see I really missed you and I couldn't take not seeing you in that awful cell of mine. She stepped closer rubbing Harry's leg. Harry slapped her hand away. "Please get out!!!" He yelled causing a doctor to rush in and then Louis.

Louis growls as he pushed Tash back and pulls harry into his arms. "Please escort this woman out of this hospital." Louis order the doctor. The doctor nods and called the security. Tash smirked at Harry before running out.

"H-home" Harry sniffed

"Come on princess let's get you out of here okay " Louis picked him up bridal style and kissed his forehead. Harry hid his face in Louis chest not wanting to show his face to people outside for a while. Louis had a tight grip on Harry but not to tight. They got into the car and drove back to the mansion.

They to the mansion. Louis carried harry into the bedroom and lay him down in the bed and lay down next to him.

Louis gently kissed his head and held him close Knowing that he has been through a lot. He didn't say anything to him. Only allow Harry to lay in his arms to cry and sleep his worries away.

"Try and relax darling , it's not good the baby , don't stress okay " Louis said rubbing his stomach.

Harry took a deep breathe and wiped his tears away "I-I'm just scared about all this " he said

"I promise everything's gonna be okay darling come on you need some rest.

"but how do you know this?!" Harry says looking up at Louis.

"I don't know. But I will try to prevent this from anything to happen to you." Louis says looking into his eyes. "You're the love of my life. I will do anything to keep you safe. Even if it means if I die. If I get hurt. Even if it means I have to kill people just to protect you. No matter what harry. I will protect you."

Harry sighs and kisses Louis cheek "What would i do without you " Harry said

Louis smiled kissing all over his cheeks "Are you hungry darling?" He asked

"Yea a little" Harry said

"okay. I will get you a snack." Louis got up and went downstairs and starts to make Harry and snack with a smile. "I can't believe I'm having a kid."

Louis came back upstairs and sat down the bed

Louis came back upstairs and sat down the bed. "Here you go babe"

"Oo these look yummy Lou " Harry smiled taking a bite out of one. "These are so good " he closed eyes loving the taste.

Louis smiled and kissed Harry's lips quickly "Louis chuckled as he set down the plate in his lap. Louis turns on a movie for them to watch with their snacks since they going to be up for a while.