Prologue

I redid this entire chapter. You will not be able to find the old chapter.

~~~~~~~

"Wakey, wakey." A voice cooed. I let out a deep breath and opened my eyes. The smell of fresh blood hits me I cringe.

I curl my fingers against the chains and raise my head to meet his gaze. The dark headed man gave me a devious grin, studying my body. It was absolutely disgusting. My knees aches and all I want to do is stand and squeeze his neck between my fingers.

"Hey, pretty lady," he cooed, running his sharp nail along my neck. The pressure made it feel like I was already bleeding. I breath harshly, he was disgusting. They all are. "You-" I attempt to speak-My voice is dry and it makes it hard to say anything- "you fucking bastard." I managed to mutter.

After he caught on with what I told him, his hand collided with my right cheek. I recoiled in pain, but stared intently at him. I hated him. I clench my jaw, trying to pretend that it didn't hurt as bad as it really did. It was a useless attempt.

A woman's screams fill the air. The girl would be lucky to just die. No ones going to save us, and she sure as hell wouldn't want to live under these circumstances. I've been here sixteen weeks, and I've seen almost every way of torture from the savages.

The first time I came here- I watched him kill my father. It all happened too fast and all too soon. Next, my mother. Hopefully my four siblings escaped their fate, and even mine. I pray to the moon goddess nightly for their safety.

Lucifer -the man who had captured me-kneels down on a leg in front of me. He grins from ear to ear and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "Now, baby- you know I don't want to hurt you. You just..won't...listen." His hand ran up my inner thigh and I growled. How dare he touch me like this!

"I hate you," I spat, "never call me baby. I'd rather fucking die then have anything to do with your worthlessness. What's wrong with you? Do you think this is fun? Just because it's exciting doesn't mean you take innocent lives! You're disgusting!" After I manage to breath out everything I felt like saying at the time, my head went flying towards his. The pain shot through me, but as I wanted, lucifer had been knocked out from the unexpected blow to the head. Serves him right.

"You little bitch." I hear some other man say. I didn't even bother to look up. The man that yells has recently broken one of my ribs. I continue to look at the floor, "lights out." He muttered, and a fist flew into my head.