37 The wedding

Edited.

I let out a shaken breath and looked around the little hallway. I have never been so excited and terrified in my entire life. So many things are running through my head. What if I fall? What if my dress gets caught on a chair and it rips? No, that's stupid. Those things only happen in movies, right?

I'm getting married. In only five minutes, actually. I'll be  Mrs. Ryan Mendez. It was sort of scary. Knowing that at nineteen years old I have my entire life planned out. Taylor Mendez. It has a nice ring to it.

I don't want it any other way. I love Ryan. I've loved him since the day he rescued me from that...place. We may have our bad times, but like I said, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the entire world. He's mine and I'm his.

"Taylor!" Ava whispers loudly. My head snapped behind me to look at my bridesmaid. Her hair was curled hanging off her shoulders, and she was wearing a light pink strapless dress. In her hands was a large bouquet of pink roses that I'm supposed to be holding.

"You might need these." She smiled, and I nodded, taking then from her and resting them against my stomach.

I've gotten bigger since Ryan and I found out we're expecting. It's not a noticeable difference to anyone but me really. I wouldn't of cared if my little man showed himself off when I walked down the isle. It would be nice. Showing everyone that I really, truly love and care for Ryan. I want to show off that Ryan and I are starting a family together.

"You look beautiful, Taylor." She said softly. I turned to face the walk way after shaking to get all the nervousness out. The music starts to play, and I watch everyone turn their heads back to see me, I suddenly didn't want to do this anymore.

Everyone was looking. What if I trip in these horrid heels? Curse Ava for making me wear heels! What if I fall and break my nose? I let out a breath and slowly begin to walk down the isle. I can hear whispers among the family and friends gathered to watch.

All the nerves in my body seem to leave when I see him standing at the end of the Isle. He's looking back at me with his eyes filled with so much love and affection. Ryan has the biggest grin on his face; the one where his eyes crinkle so much that they closed.

He's wearing a black fitted suit, and behind him stands Lucas. Lucas grins at me, and nods his head. Walk faster he silently mouths. I don't care about the fact that other peoples eyes are on me. All I care about is him.

I can't help but smile and look down at my feet for a second. Ryan always finds a way to make me blush. Always.

I climb up the stairs, and he takes my hand in his. Ava reaches over and pulls the bouquet from my hands gently, letting Ryan cup both my hands in his.

"Beautiful.." He whispers, smiling down at me. His eyes never leave mine. The music stops, but I hardly  notice.

There's someone talking. I think it's the preacher. I'm not paying attention I'm too  lost in his eyes. The ones that rescued me time and time again.

He's the only person that seems to make me happy. He makes me happier than anyone can.

"I do." Ryan says, giving my hand a squeeze. I'm brought back to reality, but still remain lost in his eyes.

"And do you, Taylor Green, take Ryan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preachers words hardly hit my ears. 

I pause and look at Ryan letting my face fall from a smile. I watch him frown, which made him seem concerned I wasn't going to go through with it.

"I do." I grin. Ryan let's out a relieved breath, and smiles back with a shake of his head. I think I really scared him. I joke too much.

Ryan takes my finger and slides the ring on, and I do the same back to him.

I looked at the preacher, and he smiled warmly. "I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Mendez." He nodded his head. Without any warning Ryan grips the back of my head and smashes his lips to mine in a instant.

Butterflies tickle my stomach. I think I heard some little kids mumbling 'yuck.', and the claps and cheers of family and friends all around us. That doesn't matter to me at all.

      All that mattered is us. At this very moment. Celebrating the love that we share with each other- and showing that off to everyone.

He pulls away and presses his forehead to mine. "I love you, Taylor." I smile and let out a breath back to him.

"I love you more, Mendez."

"Is going to be hard calling me Mendez now, because you'll be talking about yourself too." He chuckles. I don't think I could get any happier than this.