18

Adrien

After standing there for what seemed like hours, a movement on the opposite side of Natalie caught her eye. She quickly turned around, and gave me just enough time to sneak behind Marinette into an old store.

"Adrien Agreste!" The store owner beamed.

"Hi ma'am." I said sheepishly. "The villains after me, and I'm trying to get there without anyone getting hurt. Any discreet ways to get out of here?" I asked

"Of course. Down the back hall is a closet with a window in the back. Be safe! Ladybug and Chat Noir will rescue you."

"Thank you." I said with a smile as I ran to the closet.

"Plagg, Claws out!" I whispered.

I immediately transformed and jumped out of the window.

"Omnipalie!" I shouted loudly.

I quickly heard the sound of her turning around and beginning to shout out.

"Chat Noir! I've been waiting for you. If you want any of these people to return back to their normal selves, you will hand me Adrien Agreste and your miraculous."

"That's never going to happen."

"Fine." I heard her say smugly.

I had already expected what was about to happen next. She began shooting off in every direction, but I had already anticipated that, and quickly jumped out of the way.

"You want to play that way, then fine!"

I had expected her to train her attention on me, but she quickly changed my thoughts. She twirled around and started shooting every which way. I was scared, but nothing would prepare me for the scream I heard from one of her victims.

Marinette. Ladybug.

"Ready to play?" She said as she turned back around.

Alya

Another akuma victim. Don't get me wrong, I loved when I had a chance to be a superhero, but not being able to leave my house all of the time started to blow. Nino was at his house and I'm pretty sure Adrien and Marinette were together (crazy right?!), so I had to wait it out all by myself. As I kept glancing outside to get info for the ladyblog, I heard a knock at my window.

"Yes! Ladybug!" I said excitedly, eager to get my fox miraculous. However, when I turned around, it wasn't Ladybug that I saw, but Chat Noir.

"I.. I need your help. Ladybug was affected by the akumatized victim, and we need someone to use her lucky charm to fix all this. Alya, would you do the honor of being Ladybug to save Paris?"

My heart dropped. I loved being Rena Rouge, but Ladybug? If I lose her miraculous, everything in Paris will crumble. However, if I don't do it, the villain would never be stopped. I started at the earrings for a few more seconds before I slowly took them.

"Are you sure about this Chat Noir?"

"I've seen you around. You're brave and fearless, everything a super hero needs."

I took a deep breath before putting the earrings into my ear. A small red creature popped out: Ladybugs kwami!

"Chat Noir? Alya?"

"No time to explain. There's a villain on the lose. We have one chance to stop her. She's freezing everyone in her path and already got Ma... Ladybug. We have to move. Now." Chat Noir answered back.

"Do you have a plan?" The kwami asked nervously.

"I think so, but Alya needs ladybugs power for it."

"I promise I'll help." I said confidently.

"I know you will. All you have to do is say "Tikki, spots on!" The kwami said.

I felt myself begin to transform, and before i knew it, I was ladybug. Now, the fate of Paris was in my hands, and I was determined not to mess it up.