2

Adrien/Chat Noir

Man, I can't have a normal day for 2 seconds. First, Nathalie and my dad were missing all morning. Then, Marinette hurts her knee. THEN I have to change into Chat Noir to turn change back an akumatized Kim. And it's only 8:23.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." I chimed as I jumped from building to building.

I stopped by a building by Marinette's place. I liked her rooftop area. And I liked Marinette. Obviously not, 'like like' (because my heart belongs to ladybug) but as a friend. She helped me that night when ladybug never came, and has always been a good friend to me.
My thoughts were interrupted by ladybug plopping down beside me. Well she never technically landed, just hung above me.

"What are we waiting for?" She asked like we had been standing there forever.

"Well BugaBoo, I've been waiting for you. Nice of you to CATch up."

She laughed as she started gliding over buildings. I followed close behind her, laughing as well. The jokes stopped after we both saw Kim. He was twice his size, and he had the power to make people freeze.

"Now everyone will be late!" He chanted loudly, shooting at people all around town.

"Ok what's the plan?" I asked, looking to ladybug.

Something was off with her today. She didn't seem completely focused. I wanted to make sure she was ok, but it would have to wait till after.

"He's clutching something in his hand. It seems to be a piece of paper. Maybe a tardy slip? Anyways, we need to get him to open his hand."

"On it!" I said with a wink in her direction.

I jumped from the building, using my staff to keep me up. I jumped in front of Kim, causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Looks like your time is up!" I said loudly.

He aimed his hand at me, ready to freeze me.

"Look like it's time to go!" I rang. Man, I was even starting to annoy myself with my puns.

I flipped around him, making it so that he kept missing me when she shot at me.

"Anytime now ladybug." I whispered.

As if on cue, I heard "Lucky Charm!" from somewhere nearby. Just a few seconds later I saw Ladybug fly above me, tying her yo-yo around her waist.

"Up here!" I heard her yell.

I could tell her she was trying to hide the mirror behind her back, but it must've been hard being tied up. Kim must've noticed too, because instead he threw a piece of broken glass from a broken car window. We both noticed what was happening too late, because it cut her yo-yo string in half, causing her to fall towards the floor.

"Ladybug!" I screamed as I ran towards her. It wasn't a far drop, but I could tell something was wrong.

"Cat!" She yelled after I had arrived at her side.

I turned around just in time. I held up the mirror, making it to it rebounded at Kim. He was frozen in his place. I ran up to him and took the paper out of his hand.

"Cataclysm!"

I smashed through the thin sheet of paper. The akuma flew out of it.

"Now Milady!" I yelled so she could hear me.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I heard her yell, trapping the akuma and sending it off.

As people around us started waking up, I ran up to Ladybug. Everything was suppose to restart, so why was she still injured?

"I need your help!" She pleaded.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"It's my knee. It was already hurt. I need help getting out of here. And quick!" Both of our miraculouses began to flash.

"Ok!" I said quickly.

I practically carried her into an apartment complex near us. I made sure no one was looking, and I carried her into a janitors closet.

"Close your eyes!" She said loudly as I set her down.

I didn't want too, but I did. I heard the sound of her disguise going away.

"Thank you Chat." She said sweetly. "But you need to go before you turn too."

"Can I ask you a question?" I said, keeping my courage up.

"Ok, but hurry."

"You have to be honest."

"Ok, just please hurry." She pleaded.

"Are you Marinette?"

Marinette

My heart stopped.
I wanted to say no. I wanted to push him out of the closet and be alone.

But I promised i wouldn't lie.

"How'd you know?" I asked quietly.

"Because.." Chat Noir replied.

Right as he said this, I heard his ring beep, and saw his costume began to melt away.

"Adrien!" I exclaimed.

Now, with both of our eyes open, we seemed to be at a loss for words.

Chat Noir was Adrien. My Adrien.

We both sat there in silence, not knowing what to say.

"How'd you figure out?" I asked, partly already knowing the answer.

"Your knee." He said, leaving it at simple response.

We continued our silence for another 2 minutes. I mean, what do you say when you find out the boy you've been in love with has also been annoying you for months.
Wait a second... he only bugged me.. because he liked me.