-1 Circumstances

I'm Incredibly excited because tomorrow I will Be going to Brisbane All Around College and I'm Majoring in Animation Programming.

  It's a very well known college as well. It is mainly for Programming and Video Analyses. So there will be Artists, Animators, photographers, Movie Makers, you name it.

  I have a small YouTube channel and I'm not well known but Sometimes I upload short animations just to get me started. I major in Animations but 2 of my classes are Cinema/Director classes.

  Over a thousand students go here and since it's in Australia I have to travel across the word to go here. I will live here for 4 years. Which means I'll have to live in a Dorm with a roommate.

First Day Of College
I walked up to the counter to get my dorm room and schedule.

  "Hi I'm Samantha Brel I'm here to buy my books and to get my schedule" I said in a proud voice.

  "Ah not from Australia are we?" The counter lady replied.

  "No, I'm from the U.S, came here on a scholarship" I responded with confidence.

  "Well, how wonderful Brisbane College is lucky to have you. Anyways about your books, 241$ please and here's your schedule." The lady looked up and handed me a bright blue paper that had my classes on it.

  "Thank you so much!" I said grasping the paper in hand. It as well had my dorm room number on it. Which was convenient.

  "Your books will be delivered later today, oh but by the way the women and men are odd so you might be with a man. The lady said as I walked away before saying thank you.

  I started to walk to my dorm room to settle in when I noticed someone was already here. It was a tall figure, I quickly opened the door and introduced myself.

  "Hey I'm Samantha"

  "Oh I'm Lachlan, are you here for an autograph?"

"No I'm your roommate"

"Isn't it boys with boys and girls with girls?"

"The lady at the front desk told me that men and women were odd"

"So we are roomies for 4 years?"

"This'll be tough"

What Crazy Circumstances I thought to myself...

Writer- so this is the first chapter of my first fan fiction and it will include Lazarbeam and Muselk.
Stay tuned and Comment to help me improve!