Chapter 17: Okay With You?

Yoongi's Pov:
I back up away from the door that I was just against. "What they did say?" Taehyung asked, sitting on the edge of our bed. "Taehyung, is it true? Do you imagine Lisa as me to make it easier on yourself?" I asked, still staring at the door. I hear no response. "Is it true that it's becoming difficult for you to do this?" I asked again. Still, no response. I turn around to see Taehyung facing down with his hands through his hair. I let out a soft sigh and walk over to him. My hand raises slightly as I put it on his back. "Hey, Taehyung..." I spoke in a gentle tone. My hand kept rubbing against his back as I sat next to me with a soft smile. "Is there something you wanna tell me?" I asked. From the corners of his eyes, he stares at me and I gulp slightly. "So many things, Yoongi Hyung. Yet, I'm not sure if you are ready for them." He responded, still facing down. "Kim Taehyung. I'm your boyfriend and Hyung. If there is anything wrong, you need to tell me. I want to help you. Just like you help me." I explained, my hand sliding down. "Please, let me help you." I whispered, putting my hand into Taehyung's. I see Taehyung breathe in and out as he closes his eyes. Whatever he's thinking about must really be stressing him out. I suddenly feel a tight grasp on my hand and I look to see Taehyung slowly raising his head up. "Okay, okay. You win. Just let's get ready for bed." He spoke as he got up. I nodded and he immediately went to the bathroom, leaving me to change alone. I walked to the drawers and grabbed my pajamas yet, my eyes still landed on the door.

Lisa sounded so hurt and sad when she spoke. Yeri sounded so confused and concerned when she responded. What it a good idea to bring them into our problems? As soon as, I dumped my clothes into a laundry bin, Taehyung got out from the bathroom. I quickly made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and other things I needed to do there. I couldn't focus at this point to name them. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed a reasonable amount of toothpaste on it.

I turned on the sink as I got a cup of water to brush my teeth. I drunk some of the water and spit it out then, started to brush my teeth. I stared intensely at the mirror as my hand slightly slowed down. Everything was going okay at the beginning of this. It was so simple just hearing the plan. Lisa and Yeri were so happy to help and so were we! Then, everything went down. Everyone started to become visibly sadder. Now, it is so hard to understand why we are doing this. "Yoongi?" A voice came from the door and I jumped.

"Are you okay? You've been in there for a while." Taehyung spoke, knocking on the door. "Yeah, I'm fine!" I replied, the toothpaste spitting out from my mouth. I quickly brush my teeth, drink and spit the water, and dry my face off. How long was I in there for? Was I that lost in thoughts to even notice? I opened the door and was immediately tackled with a hug from Taehyung. "Eh? Tae?" I mumbled, slightly surprised. "Let's go rest and we'll talk there." He mumbled as I felt his breath against my ear. I nodded slowly and he let go of me with only his hand holding my hand.

He gets into bed first then, so do I. We lay down, our faces inches apart from one another as we stare. I feel his hand go to my chin as he slightly rubs it. I hum in reply as I close my eyes slightly. "Where do you want to start?" He asks in a whisper. I open my eyes as I remembered I was going to ask him many questions. "From what Lisa said in the hallway, is it true?" I asked. "What is?" He clarifies.

"Do you imagine Lisa is me?" I asked in a slightly desperate tone. "Well, it is hard to fake date my best friend. I would feel bad if I was and feel like I'm taking away her chances at a true relationship. So, to remove that guilt I like to imagine she is you. It makes things much easier. But, I'm not sure if that's healthy or not." Taehyung explains, looking away for a second. "Well, I suppose it depends. I think. I can't find a good answer right now." I reply, dumbfounded. Normally, I would have good reasons for my answers but, now, I'm just confused.

"Taehyung, are you really okay with doing this?" I asked after a second of silence. "What do you mean by that? There could be so many definitions to that." Taehyung spoke, stroking my cheek gently. "Do you wanna continue to do this? Or do you wanna reveal ourselves to the public?" I asked again. "Well, I do feel bad for lying to our fans. From distracting the public with our deception. I hate how everything has to be a secret especially our relationship. I hate how we have to include Lisa and Yeri into this. So yes, I do wanna reveal the truth." Taehyung explained.

"If that's okay with you, of course." He added and my eyes widen slowly. "Well, Taehyung, I mean. Yes, of course, I want to but, I'm worried about how people will view us and BTS as a whole. And we should think about the girls." I responded. "Understandable. We'll think about it a bit longer, okay?" He replied, landing a kiss on my lips. I smiled and slowly nodded as I moved to his chest. "Let's sleep for now and wait for tomorrow to come." He added and I sighed in agreement.

Cuddling with Taehyung is the best, it makes me forget all about my problems.