Chapter 9: Owe Us

-Yoongi-
I felt my body being shaken and I groan at the sudden movement. I softly open my eyes noticing the bright light surrounding me. I close them once more until the person shaking me, shakes me roughly. I open them once again and I could clearly see the room I was in. I realized I was on the side and rolled over to the other only to be face to face with Taehyung. Only instead of a usual smile, I am greeted by a panicked and worried face. "Taehyung, is something wrong?" I asked, sitting up. "Lisa texted me and Yeri texted you. Just check on it. I'll change." He replied and left the bed into the bathroom with clothes in hand. As soon as the door closed, I got up and went over to our table stand where our phones charged. I unplug my phone from the charger and see one new text message from Yeri at 3 AM. I start to sweat nervously as I unlocked my phone and checked on the message. I read the message but, was confused by what she meant. "If I need someone to fake date? Choose her?" I questioned. Soon Taehyung came back from the bathroom and showed him the text message. He sighed softly and brought his phone over to show his text message. I read it and gasped at the contents that were sent by Lisa. "N-No way, how could...?" I mumbled, putting my hand over my mouth. Taehyung puts a hand on my shoulder and was about to speak until a knock was heard on our door. I slowly walk toward the door and open it only to see Namjoon standing there. "What is it, Joonie?" I asked, slightly hiding behind a door. "Our CEO wants to see you both. So, get changed and go to him." Namjoon responded and turned around to leave.

I could almost hear the worry and regret in his voice as he spoke. I felt clothes being thrown on me and I looked down to see them on the floor. I glare at Taehyung for a bit before leaving the bathroom to change. I close the door and start undressing from my pajamas. As I began to dress in newly fresh clothes, I couldn't help but, panic. The CEO is gonna murder us. Ever since Jennie and Kai were announced as dating, rules have become stricter.

I'm scared that he'll remove us from BTS just like Hyuna and E'Dawn were. I quietly go back to our room as I see Taehyung standing by the door with a serious look on his face. "Don't worry, love. We'll get through this." He spoke as our foreheads meet. I nod and the door opens as we both gulp. We make our way downstairs, ignoring every stare our fellow members gave us. They weren't ones of disgust but, rather ones of worry and sadness. Did they know about this scandal and the CEO wanting to meet up with him?

As we continue to walk down the hallways, I see how anxious I get as each step we take gets us closer to his office. Taehyung notices my current state and holds my hand. I blush and sweat at the action as I look down. "We're here, Yoongi," Taehyung speaks and I look up quickly. Seeing the door to the CEO makes me feel a whole lot smaller. "Let's just get over with this." He added and he opened the doors. I see the CEO sitting in his office chair as we both sit down in separate chairs.

"Why do you want us here?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. "Well, DISPATCH states that they have caught pictures of you two kissing. Now the media really believes you are two openly gay idols who are dating." He explains, sliding a picture of the photo. I take it and we both lean in to look at it, my eyes widen as it's the kiss we had just yesterday. That's why we heard rustling, a camera was taking a photo and ran away before getting caught. "Is it true that both of you are dating?" He asks and we look up.

"Yes, Mr.Bang, we are. But, please don't remove us from this company!" Taehyung replies, bowing down. "Yes, don't separate us! We're sorry for the trouble we are causing!" I added, bowing down as well. "Separate? Remove? If we did that, BTS wouldn't be BTS. We're gonna use the new rule." Mr.Bang replies and we both sigh. "I am very glad for your honesty and I think you two make a very cute couple. However, I do need to make you two fake date another idol just so that the press can leave us alone. I'll allow you two to choose." Mr.Bang explains, crossing his arms.

I look at Taehyung and he stares at me, we both nod as we show our phones to one another. "I'll fake date Yeri from Red Velvet." I stated, blushing slightly. "I shall fake date Lisa from BLACKPINK." Taehyung spoke. "Alright. I'll ask the companies if they can send both of the girls over. But, quick question, why those two?" He asks, getting his phone out. "They owe us." I spoke, looking away. "They'll probably explain it to you when they arrive." Taehyung speaks, scratching his head. "Interesting. Very interesting." Mr.Bang replies then he focuses on his phone.

I slowly put hold Taehyung's hand tightly as I sigh. He hums as he holds it tighter as well.