She again...

Toby comes and tells you " Hey, I want to ask Emma on a date! I know you knew her before everything with...oh well you know what I mean. Anyways,what shall I say?"
Once again, I was angry,pissed,mad and started thinking that I was not enough. Was I fat? Stupid? Not pretty? Not tall enough? Not short enough? Too talkative? few friends? Not rich?
There is were I stopped loving myself. I was eating NOTHING AT ALL. I started to have more friends, buy the most popular thing so that people would think that I was rich, I was doing intense exercise every day and many other things. After a few weeks, I was a complete other person. I started falling in the estereotipes of society. Now I was one of those mean,rich and popular girls. Neither Toby or Teo would even talk to me, but I didn't care, every other boy at school liked me. But I did not feel comfortable with myself which was awful. I dated almost every guy form the football team (because they were the most popular guys) and now I'm dating Corbyn, he is the best guy ever! He thinks for what is best for me, gives me presents and really cares for me ( I did too) he was lovely! I couldn't stop thinking about him! But there was a problem.
(READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHICH ONE IS THE PROBLEM!)